Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

A unique summer flavor

I really liked Canada Dry lemonade flavored ginger ale. It is such a unique flavor combo of lemonade and ginger ale. It has a very natural lemon flavor that complements the ginger ale flavor and the two flavors combine nicely into a refreshing summer drink. Well done Canada Dry. I will definitely be purchasing this drink a bunch of times this summer.

Texas, United States

Love the new flavour

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor (#gotitfree) in exchange for my honest opinions and I am extremely happy to have found this amazing thirst quencher during summer. I always go for Canada dry whenever I am craving pop and this one quickly became a favourite of mine because I love lemon anything. The lemon kind of brings out the essence of ginger a bit more than it did before and that makes it really different. I think its very reasonably and competitively priced and would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

Great summer Drink

I was lucky enough to try this product for free. It was tasty and light and refreshing. I was expecting a pop taste but was pleasantly surprised when its tasted more like a lemonade juice with bubbles then gingerale mixed with lemonade. I will definitely be purchasing again for a nice refreshing summer drink with or without alchohol

Loves this Product!

I loved giving this product a try! I am a fan of Canada Dry in general and love to have it as a treat or use it when someone in my family or I am not feeling well. This new flavor was freshening and a perfect summer refresher! I would buy this product anytime.

so refreshing

#gotitfree from #ChickAdvisor
    Canada dry lemonade gingerale is so refreshing and tasty. This pop is amazing there is such a great lemonade flavor. It dosent really taste like pop is more of a juice with a fizz. I will defiantly be buying this pop again. #CanadaDryGingerAle
    #CanadaDryLemonade
    The price is a good price around the same as all other Canada dry products.

Very Refreshing!

I received this product to test and give my honest review. I really love how refreshing this flavor is. Not too sweet and there is still some hint of the original canada dry flavor which I also love. I would definitely buy it again but I hope it will be available to most stores. I had a hard time finding it. #ad #freeproduct #chickadvisor #canadadry

I Wish This Wasn't Limited Edition

I was so excited to be offered the chance to try this soda for free, and have since repurchased. It was refreshing and paired perfectly with a hot summer day. Would make a great mixed drink. Pour it into a tall glass of ice and enjoy on a patio.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Quality and value as expected but not to my taste

I received a voucher to try this product for free and give my honest option from @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. While I am a regular drinker of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and typically like Lemonade and other flavored products this was not for me. It was light and not too sweet but the flavour itself I found a little flat; perhaps more of a lemon flavoring is required for my taste. I would recommend to others who like these types of drinks but I would not buy again myself. @CanadaDry @CanadaDryGingerAle #CanadaDryLemonade

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great fizzy lemonade

I got a Free Product Coupon for Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale in exchange for my honest review.

The Lemonade Ginger Ale tastes a lot like the fizzy lemonade I used to drink when I lived in the UK, but with a hint of ginger. A nice sweet lemonade taste that does not have a bitter aftertaste. It is perfect for drinking on it's own or mixing with other drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to give them a little zing.

My kids also loved the taste and were disappointed when the case ran out. I will definitely be picking up another case.

It cost $4.47 at Walmart for a 12 x 355ml case. This is a great value in my opinion.

June 18, 2019

Love ginger ale but not with lemonade

I got the Canada Dry Ginger Ale Lemonade free to try from Chickadvisor and I was so excited. I love ginger ale and lemonade and figured it would be perfect. As I was walking around the store with the pack in my arms getting ready to check out multiple people came to ask how it was.
    I’m super disappointed as I had such high hopes. I found the lemon flavour to not taste very natural, it had a very tart and chemical taste. It didn’t enhance the ginger ale taste but made it all taste like a bitter, fizzy, mess. I feel so bad cause I couldn’t finish it.
    However, I will bring the case to a work bbq and hopefully someone else will enjoy it cause it’s just not for me.