Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Tastes great

My family and I really enjoyed this Canada dry gingerale lemonade! Love the citrus twist! Its been so hot out and I found myself reaching for this refreshing treat again and again!!! We actually went to buy more and we could not find it anywhere. It was sold out!! Nice flavor combo! I recieved this product free for my honest review. Cheers

Extremely refreshing!!!

I am absolutely in love with the Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale! It is so refreshing - perfect for the summer! It's zesty, but not overly sour. It has the right balance of sweetness and sourness. It definitely does have a zing to it though, which I love! This lemonade ginger ale is very thirst quenching, and I will definitely be reaching for it all summer long!

I was lucky enough to receive a full product coupon for a 12-pack case to test and review courtesy of ChickAdvisor. #igotitfree I also purchased the bottled version myself - I'm so addicted!

So light and refreshing!

I was seriously surprised by this product! It was so light and refreshing with a very mild but crisp citrus taste. As someone who doesn't really care for lemonade, I definitely did not expect to love it!

Awesome summertime drink!

I was lucky to be able to try out Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale over the last couple weeks. I have been drinking it in the evenings, and love it’s refreshing taste. It’s not too sweet or sour and has a nice light flavour to it. It’s great on its own or as a mix. It doesn’t have an after taste and has plenty of bubbles-which I love.

I definitely will be buying more of this ginger ale throughout the summer, but also think it will be nice to have around all year. I prefer it to regular ginger ale. Also, I’m looking forward to sharing it with my guests and company. I think they will love it as much as I do!

I received a free sample of this product to review.

June 18, 2019

Awesome Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale!

I received Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale for free to try and review. Well this is one of the best Canada Dry flavours or carbonated drinks I've ever had! I can't get enough of it. I've been fighting off my family to enjoy it for my review lol. They really got this one absolutely perfect! It's a perfect blend of lemonade and ginger. It's SO delicious, refreshing and a nice change for ginger ale. I was afraid this might be too tart or too much of one of the two, but it is balanced, not tart, not too sweet, though I felt like I could taste the ginger the best in this Canada Dry Ginger Ale combination out of the many I've tried! I loved that it worked well with a meal, snack, dessert or on its own. I enjoyed this at home or on the go. I'm incredibly sad to be drinking the last one. Not a bad thing to say. I'm delighted with it, my husband and kids enjoyed it which is a win win except now I have to share it 😕
    If you enjoy Flavoured Ginger Ale, lemon or lemonade I highly recommend trying this combination! A family of two thumbs up and a bunch of happy faces with this! Ive only seen it by the case so far, but hoping it's available in 2 litre & other size bottles. I really hope this will be a permanent product in the line and available all year. I can't wait to drink this as long as I can get my hands on it! Give this a try! #CanadaDryLemonade #gotitfree @CanadaDryGingerAle @CanadaDry

The perfect blend

I am not a pig soda drinker as I prefer sparkling water but Ginger Ale is my go to pop. This lemonade flavoured ginger ale was so good! I loved that you first get the taste of classic ginger ale and then a hint of lemon. It was the perfect blend of the two flavours. I was a little nervous thinking it would just taste like carbonated lemons but that was not the case at all. I would absolutely buy this again. Even my husband said that he was surprised how good it was.

Wow

Jai tester le gingeral limonade
    Sérieusement wow , le goût est subtile mais présent
    Ces rafraichissanf, bon et bien petillant
    Je compte bien en acheter une fois mes 12 terminer :)

Thirst Quenching

I really like the combination of lemonade in with the gingerale. It is really refreshing and doesn't leave you with gas bubbles. Some sodas leave you thirsty afterwards but not this.
    I am definetly going to be purchasing more of the Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale.

It's worth it!

My family loved this drink. It's not sweet at all, it quenches well and the taste is simply incredible. It's just a taste from childhood.
    Thank you CANADA DRY!

I got it for free :-)

Nice summer flavour!

I really enjoyed the Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale! The flavour was nice and had a summer feel to it. It was not too sweet, although my husband said he would have preferred if it was a little sweeter, and it was an easy drink. I really enjoyed drinking it on its own, but it would be nice if you added a little vodka to it for a grown up summer drink. Overall I would recommend this product and I will definitely be buying it again and enjoying it by the pool this summer! #gotitfree