Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 19, 2019

A new tangy twist on ginger ale!

I received a case of Canada Dry lemonade flavoured Ginger ale free from Chick advisor. I really enjoyed the tangy flavour of the lemonade in the ginger ale; it wasn't as sweet as normal ginger ale and was very refreshing. I drank the first few cans on their own, then added a little vodka to the third can, and oh boy was it delish! I like having caffeine-free options in the house for later in the day and this is my new favourite!

Refreshing taste!

I got this free and tried it for the very first time. There is a very strong lemonade flavour to it, with some fizz and a hint of ginger taste. I think it is perfect for a refresher and those who are suffering from a cold, because the ginger and lemon is perfect for that. When the product is not on sale, I found a case of 12 cans for $5.49, which I think is a bit expensive. I would only buy it if it goes on sale. I love the design on the package - limited time offer!

June 19, 2019

Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale - YES PLEASE!!!

I am a huge fan of Canada Dry beverages, and I was NOT disappointed in this product! It is not too sweet, it is not too strong of Ginger Ale. They seem to have made the balance perfect between the two! What is more, is this is so refreshing and not heavy at all, the perfect beverage for spring and summers warm weather! I plan on freezing some in ice cube trays and adding to my drinks, be it this one, or punch, or any other beverage. The possibilities are endless! I highly recommend this and will make sure all my friends and family try this one. I can't wait to stock up on more!

So Refreshing!

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review! I was skeptical at first about how I would like it even though I love both Ginger Ale and Lemonade. I have to say that on a hot day like today, it is a very refreshing, caffeine free drink to have. It quenched my thirst and is very delicious. This will be a staple in my house for hot weather for as long as it is available in the shelves. I am glad that I was able to try this and add to my drink collection! Highly recommended you try this if you are thinking about it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

The perfectly sweet and tart summer drink

Thank you to @ChickAdvisor and @CanadaDry for letting me try this new Ginger ale blend for free. I shared it with my family members and they loved it too.
    I will be purchasing more of the Lemonade Flavor Ginger Ale and will be trying it in a punch. I think it will be the perfect addition to a berry punch. 🍋💛

super!!!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le but d'en faire l'essai. J'ai adoré très rafraichissant. Un bon gout de gingembre et de limonade. Par contre j'aime le fait que le citron n'est pas trop prononcé donc le produit n'est pas trop amer. Bref j'adore le prendre en accompagnement avec mes repas ou bien simplement par temps chaud à l'extérieur. Même ma famille a adoré. C'est sur que je rachète.

June 19, 2019

Absolutely best ginger ale ever !

This lemonade ginger ale is super refreshing ! It also works great in a punch for picnics or even with some vodka for a night with the ladies lol. Will definitely be buying again, the kids just loved it too !

Very refreshing

Tried the new Lemonade Ginger Ale. It is delicious and super refreshing. I would definitely recommend it for a hot summer day. I wish the product came as a diet soda.

Refreshing and tasty!

I tried Canada Dry Lemonade and I found it to be good, a bit on the sweet side but good!
    It goes down smoothly and has a refreshing finish!
    A new take on Lemonade for sure!
    I enjoyed it and would purchase it for a backyard BBQ and perhaps have it with a splash of gin for a kick!
    Overall, good flavour and perfect if you have a sweet tooth on a hot day!

New Brunswick, Canada

Very refreshing!

I purchased my can of Canada Dry lemonade ginger ale and was very excited to try it when I got home. I was skeptical to try it as lemonade and ginger ale are not 2 beverages that sound like they would be good together. I opened the can and immediately smelled it as I do before trying any new beverage and was pleasantly surprised by the smell. The first drink of course is different as you don’t know what to expect but then the drink becomes very refreshing and very good. It is a great summertime drink! No aftertaste which I really like and the combination of the ginger ale and lemonade just works!