Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing Summer Drink

I really enjoyed trying out this drink. I found it to be very refreshing and not too sweet. I love how it is naturally flavoured and not flavoured with artificial chemicals. I also love how the lemonade flavouring is subtle and you can still taste the ginger ale flavour. I would recommend serving this drink chilled or with alcohol;)

2.8/5

June 19, 2019

Can't go wrong with Canada Dry!

I've always loved Canada Dry Ginger Ale! It has always been my top fizzy drink. I loved the sublety of the lemon flavour! I'll definitely be buying this again when my can pack is finished.

Great Summer Sipper for Young and Old

I received this product for free for testing but I can tell you I’ll be buying so much more!

My family is a lover of all things Canada Dry and always try the latest and greatest flavours. This one surpasses any I have tried! I am going to stock up for after summer to share with my cranberry ginger ale in the winter. ;)

This has such a smooth taste that my young daughter adores as well as myself, especially with a shot of gin. ;) It’s a great price and a refreshing option for summer get togethers!

MUST BUY ALL THE #CanadaDryLemonade! 🍋

June 19, 2019

A refreshing treat for the summer!

I received this product free in exchange for review through the Product Review Club.

I'm not a huge pop drinker, but this lemonade flavoured ginger ale is a nice light, refreshing drink. The lemon flavour isn't too strong, but it's definitely noticeable and adds a bit of bite to each sip. I love that it's naturally flavoured as well.

The price is on par with most pops, which is quite reasonable. It's the perfect drink for those hot summer days and tastes especially delicious with some lemon rum mixed into it.

I would definitely buy this over regular ginger ale in the future and like that it's a slightly healthier option than most dark colas.

June 19, 2019

Très bonne boissons et versalite.

Agréablement surprise du gout! Léger gout de gingembre. Le gout de gingembre pourrait être plus prononcé selon moi. Pas trop sucré. Cette boisson est idéale pour se désaltérer ou bien comme base pour faire une cocktail. C'est un beau passe-partout pour l'été. Je vous le recommande.
    Le seul point négatif est que le produit est difficile à trouver. (Peut-être est-il encore trop nouveau).

June 19, 2019

I will definitely buy it again! The taste is really refreshi

It is tastier than regular Canada dry, I felt like I was drinking a fresh lemonade. It's not too sweet. I personally don't like ginger, but you can't taste ginger on it.

Love it!!

This is an amazing product!. I found this to be very refreshing and the colder it is, the better it tastes! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

new favourite

I finally found this product at food basics and decided to get 2 packages, i chilled it and brought it to the father's day barbeque it will a big hit, no one had the chance to try it before , I love to drink ginger ale and lemonade but this will be my go to drink from now on, it is like drinking lemonade with a kick,

1.7/5

June 19, 2019

Ginger and lemon flavour too strong

Thank you chickadvisor for providing this product free to try and review . I like lemon so I was quite excited to try it. It comes in your standard pop can which is convenient and easy to take around . It comes in a 12 x 355ml pack. It is quite accessible at superstore and Safeway stores . The taste I did not like at all. I liken the taste to what Pine Sol would taste like. I was expecting the sweetness but the taste and aftertaste were overwhelming. I do like the fact that it is naturally flavoured and made from real ginger. #canadadrylemonade #gotitfree

June 19, 2019

Un goût savoureux de l'été

Un bon goût citronné naturel avec du gingembre! On dirait un mélange d'eau pétillante au citron avec le goût naturel de la saveur originale. Un genre de petit remix qui arrive à temps avec le beau temps. J'suis très satisfaite et je vais en racheter c'est sûr