Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 16, 2019

Mon nouveau breuvage préféré pour l'été!

Mon breuvage de choix depuis plusieurs années est toujours le Ginger Ale de Canada Dry. Quand j'ai vu a nouvelle saveur, j'ai voulu l'essayer. Avec les essais gratuits de Chick Advisors, j'ai eu cette chance. Et je l'adore! Le mélange citron-gingembre est parfait. Le gout acidulé du citron viens couper le sucré de la boisson. C'est rafraichissant et délicieux!

Rafraîchissant!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement par Chickadvisor afin d'essayer et d'en faire la critique. J'ai beaucoup aimé Le ginger Ale au Citron Canada Dry. On retrouve le bon goût rafraîchissant du citron et aussi le côté désaltérant du ginger ale. C'est un mélange très agréable et parfait pour les journées chaude de l'été. Le fait que les arôme soient naturelles sont aussi un atout...

June 16, 2019

Possiblement mon nouveau breuvage préféré...

Je suis une adepte du Ginger Ale de Canada Dry depuis bien des années. Quand j'ai essayé cette nouvelle saveur, j'ai été conquise. La mélange citron-gingenbre est parfait, et le côté acidulé neutralise le sucré de la boisson. C'est très rafraichissant et délicieux!

I finally got it!!!!!!
    After searching 3 places. It was at Freshco.
    Thank you chick advisor!
    I absolutely loveeeee it!!!
    My hubby loves it too. The 12 cabs won't last long in our house!
    #freecoupon
    #lemonadegingerale
    #canadadry
    #chickadvisor

June 16, 2019

a sweet, refreshing beverage for summer

The taste of this beverage reminded me of lemonade having been added to ginger ale. Maybe that's exactly what it is! I would have preferred it to have more of a hint of lemon as opposed to tasting like it was 1 parts lemonade to 1 parts ginger ale, as I found it a bit sweet for my liking! However, I can see this drink overall making a pretty refreshing drink for the summer when served over ice! Please note, this product was received courtesy of Chickadvisor for testing purposes.

June 16, 2019

Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is a Limited Time Offer and very hard to find… even harder when you don't drive. So I was lucky to have the help of a friend and traded in my 12 x 355ml coupon for my #freesample. I brought some to work and shared with my students who are 12 to 14 in age. They were very willing to give this product a taste. We all had a similar opinion. The Lemonade flavour is very light or faint. Still taste like Original Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a slight twist. Everyone wanted more but I'm not willing to part with all of them... LOL If you like Original you should like this as well. I would recommend and purchase when looking to grab some Canada Dry for my fridge. #CanadaDryGingerAleLemonade #CanadaDryLemonade @CanadaDryGingerAle #gotitfree #cadeau @ChickAdvisor

Less Fizz

Received this product for free as part of the review process. I enjoyed the taste. Its was as carbonated as other ales. It had a nice tatse. Less calories. Would definitely buy this product

Great summery drink

After having the chance to test this for free I was pleasantly surprised. The flavour is great. It is a true summery type flavour. The overall cab was easy to open and easy to find in the store. The colour of the cab was cute and made it that much more appealing. Love the CANADA dry flavour with lemonade flavour. Would definitely buy.

I love it!!

I love Ginger Ale, so when they came out with the lemonade flavour, i was super excited to try it. I can honestly say... I FREAKING LOVE IT!! I would totally recommend this drink to anyone. Down fall, its only available in the summer.

Love this new flavour!

So excited to get the opportunity to try this new flavour of gingerale. The lemonade flavour is very light and quite refreshing. I have noted that the very bottom of each can tastes quite a bit more like ginger then the normal gingerale flavour. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! #gotitfree