Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

June 16, 2019

Lemonade ginger ale

I am so greatful to have had the opportunity to try this lemonade ginger ale. I really like the taste of both drinks and mixing the 2 together was a great idea! This is a drink I will be buying again and again. The price for the value is also great. The packaging is awesome I like bright colors it draws attention. I was lucky enough to get it free. Thank you @ChickAdvisor

Refreshing Lemonade

I am a big fan of carbonated drinks and lucky enough to get a chance to try CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE from ChickAdvisor for free. Flavour for me is light and I only felt lemon flavour not a ginger one I was expecting ginger flavour along with lemon. Overall It's refreshing for summer weather.#CanadaDryLemonade# tried # refreshing # good for summer# thanks#ChickAdvisor.

2.7/5

June 15, 2019

Not the best Flavour they have

I received the coupon to reedem a case of the new Canada Dry Lemonade Gingerale which I was very excited to get since I love lemons and Gingerale. The product was hard to find as I had to go to 4 different grocery stores before I found one that carried it.

Overall I was not a fan of this new flavour. I have loved a few of Canada Dry's other flavours in the past but this one did not cut it for me. It needed way more lemon flavour I hardly tasted it at all. I found you had to drink it VERY cold because the minute it got warm it tasted worse. I found that regardless if it was cold or warm it left an after taste in my mouth and throat that I did not like (think of a very mild cough syrup or drop). I was really disappointed with this one and would definitely not purchase it in the future (stick to the regular gingerale).

Not what I expected.

Well, let's just say it wasn't what I was expecting. I'm sad because Canada Dry Ginger Ale is my absolute favourite soda pop and has been since I was a teen. My Father worked for them for many years and I looked forward to him bringing home cases of pop on the weekends.
    I wasn't fond of this new flavour taste at all. It doesn't taste like Ginger Ale nor Lemonade! Weird but my tastebuds were expecting both flavours rolled into one. Not the case here. It tastes like a watered down Citrus flavoured fountain pop from the movie cinema.
    The value is price pointed perfectly, though. I will recommend this to friends and family as they are all lovers of Canada Dry, too. Maybe I will try this new CD Lemonade in a mixed, alcohol cocktail, like a Margarita. It might surprise me!!
    Thank you, #ChickAdvisor and #CanadaDryGingerAle !!
    I was gifted this #GotItFree for my honest opinion and review. #ProductReviewClub #PRC

June 15, 2019

A great upgrade to a classic

I really like Canada dry ginger ale! This had a slightly lemon taste, but didn't overpower the ginger flavor. Overall I think the lemon flavour could be a bit more prominent. This did go well whiskey and was great on its own! I would buy this again as a mix for sure! I would reccomend!

Surprise

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. The lemonade and ginger ale are perfectly matched. With a glass of ice, the lemonade ginger ale is so tasty and refreshing.

June 15, 2019

Canada Dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale

I received a coupon in the mail to try this for free. I found this at Sobeys. It was listed on shelf as 6.99 plus tax for a pack of 12. I was glad to be able to try it for free.

I love ginger ale. It’s my go to when I’m feeling sick. Canada Dry is my go to brand. This has an interesting taste. I was waiting for that burst of ginger you get when drinking ginger ale. Instead I tasted ginger and lemons. An interesting mixture. It was refreshing. I’m not sure it would be my go to all the time as I found it a tad sweet tasting. I would prefer a more crisp taste. But that is just my tastebuds. Everyone’s are different. I would recommend this for a refreshing summer drink. I’d try it again.

Thank you for the opportunity to try before I buy

Absolute fan!

I just want to start off by saying that I got this product for free as part of the Product review club.

I'm so happy to have been able to test this product because I'm a huge consumer of Ginger Ale.

Canada Dry has done an awesome job at balancing the flavors of this drink. I love it because the ginger flavor is real, and doesn't taste bad (like most added ginger products).

I recommend this to family and friends, and will absolutely be purchasing again!

June 15, 2019

Refreshing and good for alcoholic mixers.

I’m a big fan of ginger ale and I also like lemon based drinks, but I’m not sure if I loved the two of them together, for me it was ok. My partner tried a sip and liked it better than me, but also didn’t love it. I found the lemon and ginger were nice together, but probably too similar in sour/bitterness and left it tasting a tad metallic. The bubbles are the perfect amount, as it’s really nice and bubbly and that makes it really refreshing.

I think overall, I prefer regular Ginger Ale, but it was nice to try it for free (Thanks Chickadvisor)! I will say that from the taste, I can tell that it would go really nice with alcoholic beverages (I rarely drink alcohol) or in a fruity summer drink concoction and it was a nice change from regular Ginger ale, but I wouldn’t drink it regularly.

Pleasantly surprised!

I got a box of this for free to sample. I'm not normally a huge lemonade drinker, but I do enjoy ginger ale a lot. This was surprisingly good. The lemon wasn't too overpowering, but it gave the ginger ale just enough zing. My whole family enjoyed it!