Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Unexpectedly tasty

I enjoy Canada Dry because it is not as sweet as other pops. I was a bit concerned that now they had added flavor did that mean more sugar. Well if they did I couldn't tell. It has that tang of lemonade but still keeps the crispness of good ol' Canada Dry. I will by this again.

Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale

I received a free case from Chick Advisor so i could sample and review this product . I was excited to try something new . It does have a unique flavour unlike regular ginger ale. It is a bold flavour and i found it to be very sweet . If refreshing and sweet is what you like then i would recommend you try this product

So good 🍋

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks Chick Advisor!

I will be completely honest and say that I already knew I liked the Lemonade Canada Dry Gingerale as I tried it last summer. I don't really drink much pop outside of gingerale, so I was happy to try something a little different. The addition of lemonade gives this a fresh twist of lemon, but without being overly sweet. Overall, I'm very pleased to see ti back and will purchase all summer long.

Amazing!!!!!

Listen, this was bound to be a hit for me lol. They combined both my favorites, I absolutely LOVE lemonade (those who know me know) and I loooove Canada dry ginger ale. At 1st sip it reminded me of ting, the Caribbean drink. It's so refreshing. Now a staple in my household.

Awesome lemony treat

First I should say I received this sample to try for free in exchange for my review. It is the same price as other pop so no premium to buy. The first thing I thought of is this would make great mix with Rye. My husband totally agreed. He is a regular drinker of ginger ale and loved it. If I was looking for any improvement I would ask for more lemon. But I really like lemon. My husband said the mix was perfect and he will buy again.

June 24, 2019

Love all the Canada Dry products!

Really liked this lemon flavored ginger ale! I always like Canada Dry ginger ale and all the flavours are really good, the lemon in this one does add a nice zing.

Lemony goodnesz

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try this lemony twist on gingerale from Canada Dry. I sampled it in a variety of ways, straight over ice it's a refreshing less sweet treat. I sa.pled it as well as part of an alchohol mixed drink with vodka and it added a nice little zest. This is a refreshing take and a nice change to the standard classic gingerale.

Très bon goût !!

Ma famille et moi avons beaucoup aimé cette boisson. C'est une boisson gazeuse, mais nous avons trouvé son goût différente des autres. Rafraîchissant et délicieux !! Une très belle découverte.... Merci

Subtly lemony

At first sip you do not taste the lemon but once the flavour hits your taste buds it’s quiet pleasant. My 10 who had stomach pains loved how it soothes his stomach quickly and loved the lemon after taste.

Would definitely suggest it to family and friends and I purchased it at Superstore a case for $4.98 which is very well priced.

June 24, 2019

Ginger ale a la limonade

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le Ginger ale a la limonade de façon gratuite car a chickadvisor.
    Je ne suis pas une fervente des produits Ginger ale mais celui a la limonade j'ai quand même bien aimé le goût.
    Son goût est juste assez goûteux pas trop amer.

Je considère que ce produit est très bon et désaltérant.