Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

1.7/5

Interesting

This was a strange taste to me. I wasn't able to tell if the ginger ale taste was more of a background flavour or the main during the time i consumed this. However the lemonade flavour wasn't bitter i was just confused

June 28, 2019

Delicious - tastes like ginger beer lemonade!

My boyfriend and his friend also loved this! It makes for a great mix with a little vodka as a nice summer patio bevy! Loved it so much it really tastes great!

Refreshing & Delicious

This Ginger Ale & Lemonade Pop is so delicious that you can taste both flavours. It's a really good drink especially on a hot summer day. My family absolutely loves it. I've recommended this product to family & friends. I have since bought more of it. #CanadaDry #GotItFree

The perfect summer drink

The combination of ginger ale and lemonade, is summer in a can. It has a very refreshing flavour, not too sweet not too tart. The gingerale flavour comes through with a hint of lemon. I am very pleased with the quality and taste of all the flavoured Canada Dry gingerales available. I will definitely purchase this product again.
    I received this item free from chick advisor in exchange for an honest review.

Perfectly refreshing soda

Really enjoyed this flavour! The mix of lemonade and ginger ale is perfect, either on it's own, or as the mix for a more interesting drink. Very refreshing, and great flavour.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Ginger-iffic

I really like this ginger ale!! The lemonade and ginger flavors work really well together. I found the ginger to be a lot more prominent, but I like ginger. It actually quenched my thirst really well, too. It was good on it's own, or used as mix for an alcoholic drink. I definitely recommend, and have bought this again!

Breuvage à essayer

Canada Dry est déjà un breuvage qui a sa réputation. Avec le petit goût de limonade en plus il est parfait pour se rafraîchir cet été. Je le recommande à tous.

Tasty

I dont have anything to write about this product. I just picked it up today. I tried it. I didnt mind it. So it was just ok I dont have anything else left to say

Excellent summer refresher

My whole family loves ed this drink. It’s refreshing and not overpowering. It’s somewhat ‘sweet and tart’ at the same time, much like typical lemonade is, yet it has a kick like ginger ale. It’s a great mix of flavour and fizz.
    We drank this plank from the can, over ice for refreshments and also as a mixer at a bbq party we hosted. Other people that came, really loved the drinks. It’s versatile and can also take the place of more expensive energy drinks as it does contain trace elements and sugar. I love that it’s all natural and contains no artificial ingredients.
    My new favourite summer time drink!
    #CanadaDry #GotItFree

Definitely a keeper!

Canada Dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale is a great summer drink. The lemonade taste with the ginger ale is so refreshing. Good little pick me up in the middle of the afternoon.