Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Summertime Favourite

This review for ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club is a bit late because, like others, I had a tough time finding Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale in grocery stores. It took me over two weeks to find a store where I could redeem the coupon I received to review this product. My husband and I love ginger ale and were a bit skeptical about lemonade flavoured ginger ale; however, it was love at first sip. The lemonade flavour smooths the bite from the ginger and makes for a very pleasant summertime drink. We loved it and can't wait to introduce our family and friends to the new Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale. Hopefully more stores will start to carry it!

June 30, 2019

An amazing and new flavor!!!

Ok...it took me some time to find it in the stores checked 5 different stores and had coupon on we for over 2weeks until I was finally able to find the drinks. I very refreshing, thirst quenching taste with the nice, pleasant hint of ginger. It looks and tastes premium. You dont even have to read ingredients, to notice and feel the naturalness of the product, of its ingredients. Took me a little to find the product to do the review, but had bought over 10 boxes since. My whole family liked and loves it. An A++ from me and my family!

Summer Is Here! 🍋

I have always loved Canada Dry ginger ale and I am always excited to try their limited edition flavours. Canada Dry lemonade is no exception to their pattern of excellence. Not overly sweet, the drink is lemony, crisp and just tastes fresh. This is the perfect beverage to grab on a hot day. I hope it sticks around a while!
    #gotitfree #canadadrylemonade

June 30, 2019

Un goût pas très prononcé

J'ai essayé le nouveau Canada Dry à la limonade et je suis un peu déçu.
    Le goût du gingembre est trop prononcé et cache celui de la limonade. Ainsi, j'ai l'impression de boire un Canada Dry original. Bien sûr, le goût est bon comme d'habitude.

June 30, 2019

This is my new mix for the summer

I was sceptical of how good this was going to taste as I am not normally a fan of anything mixed with ginger - normally they are too much ginger and not enough of the flavor. However this changed me, its a prefect balance of sweet and tart, with a little bite from the ginger at the end. I liked it very much straight from the can, but with vodka it was the best! Sad that its only going to be a limited release, but at least this summer I will be blessed with this wonderful concoction.

Very refreshing

I was very impressed with the quality and taste of this pop, I'm not a big pop drinker but I really enjoyed this, it's has a nice lemonade flavour but dosent taste artificial, I would definitely buy it again I think it's grea for a hot day

very sweet but tasty

i would probably buy this product again but I would need to cut it with a regular ginger ale as it is a bit too sweet for me and I wish it had more lemon but on a hot day its pretty awsome and smooth tasting .

Kids loved it!!

My kids loved it! Great refreshing drink for the summer!! The kids normally doesn't choose Ginger Ale as their pop choice, though we rarely let them drink pop to begin with, they didn't complain about this one!
    I really like ginger ale, so I really enjoyed this. Thanks for the opportunity to try it!

June 30, 2019

Fantastic Refreshing Summer Drink!

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale! This flavor is the best so far! So refreshing for the hot summery days! A great refreshing drink as is and also great for cocktails! Shared the 12 pack with a group of friends! They absolutely loved it!

Miam

J’adore le ginger ale une fois de temps en temps mais celui-là a un coté rafraîchissant qui ma foi peut épater bien du monde ! Je le recommande sans hésiter lors des chaleurs d’été !