Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Miam

J’adore le ginger ale une fois de temps en temps mais celui-là a un coté rafraîchissant qui ma foi peut épater bien du monde ! Je le recommande sans hésiter lors des chaleurs d’été !

June 30, 2019

Refreshing lemony ginger ale!

I love Canada Dry ginger ale to begin with, so the refreshing addition of lemon is fantastic! This is the perfect combo of lemon and ginger in a fizzy drink. I’ll definitely be serving it at my summer get togethers, in addition to simply stocking it in my home for our family. Highly recommended!

June 30, 2019

Lemonade is not it's friend

I received the coupon for a free package from ChickAdvisor. Usually I am a frequent drinker of the regular Canada dry ginger ale, but I just couldn't stomach this. My taste buds could not digest the taste of lemon and ginger together. I think it prefers either/or. The only reason I did give it a thumbs up is because it is still a refreshing drink if you are in need of something to drink but personally it wouldn't be the first I would reach for.

June 30, 2019

Un goût rafraîchissant d'été!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le nouveau Canada Dry au gingembre et la limonade et j'ai adoré le goût! Cette boisson garde son goût habituel de Canada Dry tout en ayant un petit goût de limonade ce qui donne une délicieuse saveur. Il fût rafraîchissant de le consommer sur le bord de ma piscine. Le seul bémol que j'ai trouvé au produit c'est que comme toutes boissons gazeuses, il contient énormément de glucides. Comme l'été est à nos portes, il est certain que je vais m'en procurer de nouveau pour déguster pendant les journées chaudes qui se présenteront.

June 30, 2019

Almost a perfect twist on two classic tastes.

Not quite as 'lemony' as I expected but still refreshing if served very cold. I would love to give more for taste but it lacks a definite lemony taste and is not as tart as hoped but also somehow lost the 'bite' that straight Canada Dry Ginger Ale has. So would define it best as 'mellow' -- a softer version of both drinks separately.

Refreshing summer

I has surprised about the flavor of this drink, it has very refreshing and really good. Different flavor but with the good quality of Canada dry. Very well done, the taste is super good and fresh.

Délicieux

Cette boisson est tellement rafraîchissante qu’elle est maintenant devenu un incontournable de l’été. Le goût de limonade est bien présent et a plu à toute la famille.

Love Canada Dry Lemonade

I got to try Canada Dry Lemonade Gingerale Free. Thanks to Chick Advisor. I was able to find this New Product and redeem the Coupon at my local Frescho.
    It has a grand ginger flavour with a hint of lemon 🍋. For me this is great because I currently have a cold and the ginger and lemon is soothing and refreshing. This is a limited time flavour. Don’t forget to get yours. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #CanadaDryLemonade

It tastes good!

I was hesitant at first to try it. But then I like lemon and ginger together so I thought I’d try it anyway. I am glad I did!
    Now I know what the hype is all about. It’s great as it is or to use it as liquor chaser. Hmmm yum!

June 29, 2019

I will buy this product many times

I love Canada Dry beverages and now with this new one... just added another star to my review!!
    Yummy
    Thank you Canada Dry and Family Rated for this great offer!!