Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy! Tastes great!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review! I must say, Lemonade flavored Gingerale is really good! I didn't think I would like it but I am happy I tried it because it's delicious. It has a light ginger and lemon flavour, enough to quench your thirst on a hot summer day!

I really liked that the flavour was not overwhelming, it was just right! It isn't too sweet or sour. I'm very impressed with this product and will recommend to my family and friends as well as buy again. I hope they keep it around, because this is my new fav!

July 05, 2019

I didn’t know ginger ale could taste any better. It’s so amazing for the summer as well. Refreshing and flavourful.
    Best served cold, but good any way it comes. It can be a little pricey, as with any drink, but is often on sale.

Surprisingly refreshing

You can't beat a good Lemonade and this is a really good lemonade. Adding lemonade to the ginger ale is a great idea, Right out of the can or over ice this a a wonderful tasting ginger ale.

Not for me!

#GotItFree
    Like all Canada Dry products, the quality of the drink was good, but the flavor wasn't for me. I tried it on ice, warm and cold and still didn't enjoy it. My fiance enjoyed it though and said he would buy it. I also don't think it's worth the cost if NOT on sale. I would recommend Canada dry products though as they tend to generally taste great.

WOW!

CANADA DRY Ginger Ale has always been my favorite soft drink to start with BUT Wow! I found my very favorite now... this CANADA DRY ginger ale lemonade has blown me away! So good and refreshing...

Loved it!

I am so glad I got to a chance to try this product! I absolutely love Ginger Ale to begin, its actually my go to drink when it comes to pop or fizzy drinks- and the added lemonade flavor was a big positive!! It is so refreshing with ice, a chill drink for summers. It has the original ginger ale flavor but with a lemonade aftertaste! I would definitely recommend this to friends and will purchase again. #gotitfree# chickadvisor

Cool off with Canada Dry Lemonade

I had a hard time finding this product, I must have looked in 5 stores before I located it. found this drink to be especially fizzy and best drunk when ice cold. Judging by it's taste, I think it's better used as a mix for cocktails than on it's own. My teenage sons were not big fans, even though they love lemonade. It's priced the same as other soft drinks, so no concern there. Thanks to Chickadvisor for the chance to test and review this product. I think I'll stick with my regular Canada Dry unless I need it for cocktails. #GotItFree

New Brunswick, Canada

Une limonade extra rafraîchissante!

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essaie de la nouvelle Canada Dry GingerAle à saveur de limonade et je dois dire que j'ai particulièrement apprécié et la famille aussi!

Le prix est abordable et comparable aux autres produits semblables. L'apparence du produit est aussi irréprochable, mais que dire de la saveur! C'est une boisson gazeuse qui se boit très bien pendant une chaude journée ensoleillée ou encore lors d'une journée pluvieuse! Son goût est très rafraîchissant et le gout du citron est tout de même délicat! Je vous recommande fortement d'en faire l'essai!

#Canadadrygingeralelemonade #gotitfree #Chickadvisor

July 05, 2019

A refreshing summer treat!

I love when Canada Dry come out with special flavors of their ginger ale, the flavor combinations always taste great and this is no exception. Get some to have on hand for back deck sitting, BBQs or the beach, yum!

July 04, 2019

Refreshing & Tasty

I just tried this the other day, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am a fan of gingerale and lemonade to begin with, and I found this very refreshing especially in the heat of the summer. I also love that this isn't overly sweet as most soda.