Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is naturally flavoured and crafted with real ginger and cane sugar that has a robust flavour with a spicy quality. Enjoy the warm, effervescent taste of our Premium Ginger Beer that can be enjoyed alone or is the perfect mixer for any cocktail.

La Bière de gingembre Canada Dry Premium est naturellement aromatisée et composée de vrai gingembre et de sucre de canne qui lui donnent une saveur prononcée au parfum épicé. Savourez le goût ardent et effervescent de notre Bière de gingembre Premium, qui se déguste seule ou se prête parfaitement à la préparation d’un cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

October 25, 2020

Quality ginger beer from Canada Dry!

The ginger beer from Canada Dry's premium line is luxurious and classy. I love the glass bottle design. The taste is refreshing and slightly sweet. Each bottle has 100 calories. They are perfect for mixing drinks with! They are more expensive than regular tonics and sodas, but I can tell these are better quality.

Pretty nice!

We are all ginger beer fans in my house and are pretty picky about it. This was loved by everyone although I thought it could use a bit more ginger but I'm aware they are catering to a certain market.

I liked that it wasn't overly sweet and was delicious on it's own. It worked great in moscow mules and didn't overpower your tastebuds. My mom especially liked them and sent me out to buy another case. Unfortunately I went back to the same store 5 hours later and they were sold out, I then went to another 2 store and still no luck. Obviously other people are loving these craft drinks as well.

On a side note, my husband is not drinking alcohol till Christmas and he has found these to be a great replacement. Now just to find them in stock somewhere.

A lighter take

A rather surprisingly light version of a ginger beer. The Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is almost completely clear of any colour no doubt due to the natural ingredients. A very light sweet taste comes through. The ginger itself not as overpowering as your regular ginger ale it self. I would suggest and did indulge in adding an alcoholic ingredient (rum in his case) as it made for a perfect drink with out being too strong.

October 24, 2020

Better than other ginger beers.

I have been drinking ginger beer for years and I have to say that i am impressed. I really like the portion of it and the way it is packaged. The taste is much better than other ginger beers I have tried in the past. I will buy again.

0.5/5

October 23, 2020

Not authentic

I was so excited when I saw this product while shopping. Ginger beer is one of my favourite drinks & this missed the mark. I love the spiciness of ginger beer; this ginger beer had little flavour. I would not buy again this is nothing like Jamaican ginger beer.

October 23, 2020

Would purchase again

Good quality and unique purchase without breaking the bank. This has a nice ginger flavour without too strong of a kick. Great for those who love ginger flavours. The packaging also had a luxury feel to it. Overall this product is an inexpensive way to treat yourself if you enjoy pop beverages. Would also make a great option when hosting guests.

October 22, 2020

Way less sugar but not as spicy as others

I love ginger beer and consume quite a bit of it. Normally I go for fever tree or other random brands that are “made in Jamaica” as I find those ones particularly spicy which I like. But those brands carry over 40g of sugar and this Canada Dry premium only carries 24g. It’s however not as spicy though. But a great alternative if on sale...it is pricier at the store where I picked this up vs other brands

1.0/5

October 22, 2020

Got this for free, would not buy again

My boyfriend says it tastes like tonic water and ginger ale mixed together
    I think it tastes like mouthwash honestly. Not worth the money or the hype.

Ginger-ry refreshing

I'm a big fan of ginger beer, and I've tried a few brands over the years. Some with almost no flavor, and some that had so much bite it was hard to drink. I was very satisfied with the "just right about of bite" that the Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer. It was perfect! A great refreshing drink. I will definitely buy this again. This time I got it to for free with Chick Advisor to try, but the value was decent. It was comparable to other similar drinks on the shelf.

October 21, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

O sabor é delicioso e muito refrescante. Vem em uma embalagem prática e bonita. A garrafa tem um tamanho excelente. Gostei muito e vou encaminhar para outras pessoas.