Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is naturally flavoured and crafted with real ginger and cane sugar that has a robust flavour with a spicy quality. Enjoy the warm, effervescent taste of our Premium Ginger Beer that can be enjoyed alone or is the perfect mixer for any cocktail.

La Bière de gingembre Canada Dry Premium est naturellement aromatisée et composée de vrai gingembre et de sucre de canne qui lui donnent une saveur prononcée au parfum épicé. Savourez le goût ardent et effervescent de notre Bière de gingembre Premium, qui se déguste seule ou se prête parfaitement à la préparation d’un cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

November 11, 2020

Yum! Nice bite to the ginger beer.

Delicious ginger beer. Really enjoyed it. So nice & refreshing. Great flavour. Would be a delicious in a Moscow mule. I look forward to enjoying it again... especially in the summer.

November 11, 2020

Love that premium ginger!

I was able to try the 4 pack of Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer courtesy of ChickAdvisor.

This is definitely is an elevated ginger drink. At first sip, you can definitely taste the ginger. It was sharp and zingy and very refreshing. I like that it was natural tasting, and the sweetness was not overwhelming at all.

The price itself, like the taste, is at a premium, so this is something that I would serve at a nice dinner party instead of the usual ginger ale.

Essaie gratuit

Jai ete choisis pour essayer votre produit gratuit, je suis une grande buveuse de boisson pétillante, j'ai vraiment aimer votre nouveau produit même les enfanta l'ont aimer je le recommande a tous, l'essayer c'est l'adopter merci

November 11, 2020

Great tasting and refreshing!

The Canada Dry ginger ale was very refreshing and had the right level of “sparkle”. It’s easy to drink on its own or as a mixer with your favourite spirit! Enjoy and cheers! #refreshing #CanadaDry

Delicious

I am a huge fan of ginger beer, and this did not disappoint. Sweet, with a very nice ginger taste. Price is cheaper than other ginger beers, and very comparable in quality. I will definitely be purchasing Canadian Dry ginger beer again, and will be recommending it as well! Thank you.

Refreshing

Canada dry premium ginger beer is very delicious and has such a good taste. It is very smooth compared to other brands. I had it when I had a barbeque and it was so refreshing! It was better than I expected!

November 11, 2020

I love the aesthetic and the ginger taste

I'm so glad I was one of the ones who got to try this! I love the strong ginger taste, and the bottle design is very aesthetic. I loved drinking it cold, it felt super refreshing and not too sweet! I definitely recommend trying it out if you ever get the chance

sparkling ginger:)

I am a fan of light sparkling drinks. Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is a refreshing and slightly spicy drink. Canada Dry is a reliable brand for regular soft drinks. Snd now they have something more premium and bold. I love the sleek packaging. I would recommend it. And definitely will buy it again.

November 11, 2020

Ginger beer is so tasty!!

I was lucky enough to get to try this new ginger beer. I must say, it must be super popular because I had to go into the shop 3 times just to find that flavor. Each time I went in, they only had the tonic water flavor. Once I finally got my hands on this ginger beer, I realized this is something special. It has great flavor, and went well with my vegetarian burger and fries. Very smooth taste. Honestly I would recommend, and I will definitely purchase again!

Exceeded my expectations

This ginger beer is *really* good. I am impressed. I thought it wouldn't have much bite because it is mass-market, but it has an almost buttery, mouth-watering aftertaste along with a spicy bite of ginger. It's nice! The size is perfect, too. The smaller bottle means if you are using it for a cocktail mixer you don't risk wasting anything, and if you are just drinking a soda yourself it isn't a huge sugar bomb. The price makes me consider it might be more of an entertaining or special occasion purchase, but it will be well worth it. I definitely plan to buy it again.