Candy Crush Saga Reviews

October 19, 2017

Hooked

I like Candy crush, and have been playing it for years. I know so many people, adults and children that like this game. It is fun, and the levels are all different and exciting. It is challenging and that is something I like, because I do not want to play some super easy game.
    In addition, they are constantly adding new levels. I am on 649 and there are still more to play.
    I do not find that it gets old, and love that it can be played on the computer, on your phone, and without wifi at that!

October 19, 2017

Totally addicting!

I remember when this game first became an obsession! Everyone I knew was playing it and trying to reach the highest level. I got addicted to this game for a while and would play it in my spare time. The goal is that you need to match the different candies in an assigned amount of time or moves to complete the level. The game gets harder and harder as you go. This game is good because it allows you to use your mind while having fun. I would even recommend this game to teens or pre-teens because it at least has some benefits since it is a strategy game. You can play this game on your phone, iPad or other such devices.

October 10, 2017

Fun Activity That Uses The Mind

This is a fun and entertaining game, which also gets you to use your mind. I started playing it after my friends were telling me how much fun it was. In short, players need to line up candies of the same type in order to clear them from the board. Of course, there are other challenges and new helpful items that come up as one gets into higher levels. I eventually ended up giving up on the game after I couldn't pass a level for a long time- and eventually moved on to other things. I know some people who have been playing for years. It was fun while it lasted for me, as I played for months. There are limited lives per hour, which assures that people can't be playing 24/7 unless they keep passing the levels.

So addicting!

This game is sooo addicting! When it first came out I was playing this day and night during my commute to and from work.. at night before bed.. everywhere!

This game is so fun but can be frustrating as you progress to higher levels.. they can get pretty difficult! I love that this game is perfect for adults of all ages.. even my MIL is addicted!

Addictive

This game is so addictive and i think it's a good thing there's only 5 lives or I would be playing for hours!
    I had started playing after seeing everyone playing it and telling me how fun it was. It's a good little game to play when you want to distract yourself, relax or just need a fun little challenge.

Addictive!!

I absolutely love this game. I am so addicted I play it at least 3 times a day. It is very fun and challenging which makes the whole game. I also like that all you data is saved when you connect with Facebook!

It is a okay game

I tried playing this game. At the beginning on the first few levels I did okay. But after a while I got stuck on the higher levels and couldn't get past it. It is a okay game but I like other games better!

September 21, 2017

Wonderfully Addictive

I play this game way too much which probably isn't a good thing. I really don't think the game ends because I always find more levels to play, super addicting! I love that they changed the policy from when you end a section you'd have to wait 72 hours to move forward, now it just goes. I play all the time and I love it!!!

July 31, 2017

Fun, but repetitive!

It is a very fun game to start with, but becomes very repetitive and somewhat annoying at some points! In the beginning though, it is very fun and relaxing. But there are many games similar to this which can cause it to lose some staying power and total amount of people! But, nonetheless it is pretty fun to play when you are bored!

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product Again

This game it's so fun my kids love it they could play every day and they get bored of it I let my kid play this game of 45 minutes a day because if I let them they would play all day