Candy Crush Saga Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 669 in Electronics

July 31, 2017

Fun, but repetitive!

It is a very fun game to start with, but becomes very repetitive and somewhat annoying at some points! In the beginning though, it is very fun and relaxing. But there are many games similar to this which can cause it to lose some staying power and total amount of people! But, nonetheless it is pretty fun to play when you are bored!

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product Again

This game it's so fun my kids love it they could play every day and they get bored of it I let my kid play this game of 45 minutes a day because if I let them they would play all day

June 08, 2017

Candy crush is a great, mindless game to pass time playing. It does get a little frustrating though when your stuck on a level. I've stopped playing for months before because I was stuck. For someone who gives up easily, this game isn't for them.

May 23, 2017

This is a free app in a long line of other apps from the same developer. Candy Crush is hella addicting and definitely a game that everyone should try at some point.

May 23, 2017

This is my go to app on flights, train rides and doctor's offices. Colorful, joyful and endless! Love it and best part about it: it doesn't need wifi and doesn't require constant posting on fbook! Love it

May 16, 2017

Candy Crush has the power to get people hooked and continue playing. The game is intelligence to keep players by offering bonus, boosters, unlimited hours... It is a good game to get your mind of other stressful issues, however, it does strains your eyes.

April 27, 2017

Lately I've been so addicted to this game . I've been playing everyday lol. I like that it's a competition with myself and my fb friends . I like that it challenges me .

April 14, 2017

This is such a simple game, that has me frustrated beyond words.
    I love this game and yet I hate it just the same. It's a good way to pass the time, and then general concept is so simple, however I reach certain levels and just cannot get past them, I get so close and then at the last few moves I blow it. I don't' really hate the game, I keep the APP on my phone and keep subjecting myself to frustration lol

April 13, 2017

I have been playing Candy crush for sometime now. Its addicting. I'm over level 2000 now. It helps me distress form the day. I do find I get carried away a lot . I have it on my phone, tablet & lap top. yup I'm that person.. lol

April 07, 2017

I don't get a chance to play very often, but when I need to relax and de-stress I find this helps a lot. The games are challenging and keep my attention.