Cantu coconut curling cream Reviews
#63 in Hair Care

Good - 0

August 06, 2019

A bit heavy but great bang for your buck!

Price is just right! The product did exactly what it said it would and helped my curls. However I did find it a bit heavy for my fine hair. I had to use only a bit of product.

August 03, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Makes my curls pop!

I have kinky-coily hair that only behaves under threatening conditions. Cantu does the trick helping me create great twist-outs that are well hydrated. Hydration is key for my dry tresses. Let's not forget the amazing smell that adds to the overall fabulousness of this product. I use anything that helps. Thankfully Cantu helps Tanner my mane without breaking the bank.

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Great product

This keeps my curls from becoming frizzy. Love how it feels in my hair as it’s not a sticky texture. I used on wet hair as a leave in conditioner. I will be buying again

May 15, 2019

Amazing curly hair product

I love this product as it is efficient and it smells so good. It helps preventing hair frizz and it helps keeping my hair moisturized. I totally recommend this product

March 23, 2019

My curls love this

My Curls love Cantú I love the smell and how soft and defined my curls feel after dry. The price is excellent comparing to a high end products with more than half the price.
    Love.

October 20, 2018

Best curling cream ever!!

I have extremely frizzy, thick and coarse hair and I have NEVER been able to find a product that holds my hair curly. This truly gives my hair such a nice finish. What I love about it is that it also nourishes my hair. When I wash my hair the next time, it is so much softer and hydrated thanks to the coconut oil.

Warning: If you do use a lot of it, your hair will get sticky and you will need to wash it. However, I think that's it worth it given the results.

September 17, 2018

Great as conditioner too!

I started buying Cantu products because I've decided to go natural. This product is great affordable and works. I use it when I want my curls to be more defined. I also use it for a conditioner and leave it on my head for 30 minutes. It softens and moisturizes my hair.

April 13, 2018
    Delaware, United States

Cantu is amazing

Cantu coconut curling cream is awesome. I love the way it makes my curls soft and bouncy. Gives me nice definition and the scent is heavenly. This is a must try product

December 12, 2017

Great for defining curls

I bought this product for my sons curly hair. It is amazing. Defines the curls well and keeps the frizz at Bay. Tried many products prior to this to no avail. Will continue to use this product as it works amazing.

November 10, 2017

Cantu curl cream no silicones

Made with shea this cantu curl cream works well. It's an activator too to try to make more definition in your curls to make them POp. All contu products small so lovely. I use this product all the time. I think thin med length curly hair