Caprina by Canus Fresh Goat's Milk Soap - Original Reviews

December 13, 2017

Love it

My favourite soap. I have such dry and sensitive skin but this soap makes my skin feel nice and refreshing. Would not want to use any other soaps but this one.

November 08, 2017

How Caprina's fresh goats milk soap changed my life!

Sensitive skin, no worries! Acne, no worries! Caprina by Canus Fresh Goat's milk soap is the now and happening natural alternative for acne face and body washes on the market now. With a ph of 5.0 it is ideal for your body's skin. Watch your blemishes diminish in minutes. This product is for everyday use, comes in a bar as well as a convenient liquid wash, and to top it all of is inexpensive! I got rid of all my acne with this product, I live by it and so will you. Buy it today at your closest retailer. For a couple of dollars, what do you have to lose, except for some acne!

October 24, 2017

This bar is lushes...

I love this bar of soap because it leave your skin smelling fresh and mildly sweet as well as hydrated. Whenever I use this soap my skin is super soft and smooth for hours after. The smell of this soap is creamy like milk but also mildly sweet. It is so relaxing to use in the shower and I find it a form of aromatherapy. I purchase this at Dollarama for under $2 a bar. This soap bar is wonderful!!

October 19, 2017

Simple- Clean Smell & Great For Dry Skin

This is a creamy bar of soap that feels good on the skin. Most soaps I use dry out my skin, but I can use this one without getting that drying out sensation on my skin. It is affordable. I've even found it at the dollar store near my house before- in fact, this is where I bought it the first time I tried it. The smell is soft without being perfumey; it has more of a natural smell.

October 06, 2017

I have very sensative skin. Had no reaction to it

I have very sensative skin. I had no reaction to thia and after using this twice my itchy skin went away for good. I wont use any other soap again and always make sure I had it on hand

September 13, 2017

Love this soap!

This is wonderful soap, feels good on your skin and smells SO clean, without being overly perfume-y or girly. You can usually find it in any grocery/drug store, and is pretty affordable. The bar seems to last a long time too. It's the only soap I buy anymore.

July 07, 2017

I buy this product again and again

This product has the best skin moisturizing product that I found while going through chemotherapy some years ago and continue to use it today. It is a natural product, non greasy and absorbs quickly. It also has a wonderful light smell.

June 06, 2017

Goat Milk Soap

You can xhoose your scent: Original, Fragrance Free, Lavender Oil, Shea Butter, or Olive Oil & Wheat
    Made with fresh goat's milk
    Combined with pure vegetable oil and natural essential oils
    Naturally hydrating
    Rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins
    Formulated with no parabens, phosphates, or artificial colors
    Eco-friendly packaging

March 18, 2017

Je l'aient adorent ces savons ils sentent tellement bon , une odeur up reste lontemps sur la peau . Lavent tôut en douceur et laisse ma peau douce . J'achetent au Costco en format club çar cest plus économique

June 28, 2016

Absolutely love the smell of this soap. Used it on my kids when they were little. Skin feels soft and fresh. As a nurse I wish we had this soap in the hospital to wash our patients