CARGO Blush Tin in Molokai

CARGO Blush Tin in Molokai Reviews

1 review
Ranked #556 out of 572 in Blush

September 05, 2007

This is probably my FAVOURITE blush.

I haven't tried many, only the Tarte Gel blush, the Quo 2-shade blush, and this one.

Out of the 3, Tarte seemed a bit hard and streaky to blend in if you weren't quick enough (I have dry cheeks, but an oily T-Zone), and Quo was an unnatural colour on my skintone.

I wanted something oil-free, that felt light, finely milled and moisturizing, and in a shade that wouldn't make me look like a clown.

The girl at Sephora recommended this blush, and after about 3 months of using it, I have BARELY made a dent in the large cake tin (I foresee being able to use this blush for the next 3 years ,if it doesn't go bad and expire).

The colour is light, natural, and fresh. It feels quite moisturizing, it's oil-free and it lasts all day long. The other colour I was looking at for a natural blush was Topeka, but I eventually settled on Molokai because Topeka was a bit too shimmery for my liking.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic