Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

November 12, 2018

Ehhhh not sure if I'd buy again

I love the original carmex so i decided to try the cherry one and for some reason it's a lot oilier. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day and it didn't feel as good as the original. However, I thought it would smell like medicine cherry and it doesn't but it still smells very artificial. Bottomline- i would repurchase original but never again the cherry.

October 11, 2018
    California, United States

Best lip balm

I suffer from dry and chapped lips during the cold weather, but this is by far the best lip balm out there. I’ve tried many but i always go back to this one because it leave my lips moisturized and soft.

August 19, 2018
    Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania

Best Lip Balm

This is hands down the best lip balm I have ever tried. I don't really know what else I can say about this, I am not planning on buying any other lip balms any time soon. It makes my lips really smooth and soft. I would absolutely recommend it to everyone.

March 28, 2018

Wonder Product

Carmex Cherry is a winter staple for me. It goes on thick but thins out with your body heat. It has saved my dry cracked lips and adds a layer of protection, especially on windy days.

February 08, 2018

Not your Grandma's Old Carmex

My grandma always had carmex around, back then it came in little glass pots. Now it's great to have in tubes and with flavors to take away from the old chemical taste.

January 17, 2018

LOVE THIS STUFF

I love, love, love my Carmex. I have had it unflavored (and have been swearing off it for years now) until I received the cherry flavor for Christmas and will never go back. It is super moisturizing, looks so pretty and glossy on your lips, lasts forever, and smells AMAZING.

January 05, 2018

Carmex is always my favorite

I have a million carmex tubes. This product is just as effective as the tub version. It works so well and tastes good. It's my favorite lip balm. I like it better than the original flavor.

November 22, 2017

Awesome

If you have dry and cracked lips this brand is going to be great for you and if you like cherries then you have perfect product it keeps lips smooth!!

October 09, 2017
    Indiana, United States

It is okay

Carmax works, but I do have issues with it. This particular variety, and other leaves a film you can taste. It is pretty bad and hard to get rid off. It is quiet unpleasant. If you can get past that it does work great.

July 11, 2017

Carmex Cherry Lip Balm

I had already been using and loving the original carmex lipbalm so I decided to grab one of these at shoppers drugmart. I love the cherry flavor of this lip balm, it has a great consistency and works just as well as the original.