Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

January 11, 2019

Baume a levres 100% efficace

J’utilise ce baume à lèvres depuis de nombreuses années
    Lorsqu’on en applique, on sent une légère brûlure, signe d’une guérison immédiate des lèvres
    Il retire les peaux mortes, les adoucis et les hydrate

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

OMG!! The best product for healing lips. I've been using this forover 30 years. it is a great healing product for lips.You want to heal your lips don't be using lip balms. those only coat and dry out the lips making you constantly apply .

January 10, 2019

Love carmex

I love this stuff! I am diabetic and constantly have dry lips, I have used other brands but they always left my lips feeling greasy. Now I only buy carmex. I love the fresh minty smell and no greasy feeling. Best of all, it heals my lips with a couple of days.
    Definitely recommend carmex products to anyone with dry lips.

3.2/5

December 21, 2018

Definitely not the best lip balm out there.

This lip balm isn't for those who have dry lips. The scent actually smells like a menthol/mint and the taste for the first time isn't that pleasant. I don't like the shine it brings because I think it's too much. It didn't made my lips moisturized and the chapped weren't healed.

December 17, 2018

Amazing! My favourite chap stick

I have been using carmex for years! It stings a bit but its amaZing and it lasts for hours! Its very inexpensive for the quality! I love the texture! Really recommend

November 19, 2018

Thick AF

I have been using this product on and off since elementary school.
    It's an old school favourite, with a minty scent and texture that is thicker than most.
    My friends and I used to joke and refer to it as "car wax" due to the thick nature.
    It's worth every penny.

September 18, 2018

Ok

This product is ok I guess. Carmex however has never been I'm first choice to put on my lips. Carmex Burns and for me it doesn't really work. I specially hate the one you have to put your finger in.. hope you don't have any cuts.

September 17, 2018

Worth the buy!

As a lip balm addict/hoarder I always try to find the best that works for my lips. And I've tried tons of brand and types of lip balms but one of my top 5's would include Carmex. Easy application whether it's the squeezable or by you fingers it all works out. Worth buying it if I were you

September 17, 2018

Love carmex

This the best stuff for lips. It heals cold sores. It's medicated. Leaves your lips feeling soft. My daughter's always going in my purse to use it. It's the best.

August 23, 2018

Best Lip Balm !

I have always had troubles with my dry skin and lips. Ever since I was little, and I was never able to find a lip balm that worked well with me. I also have really sensitive skin, so I would find a lip balm and it would work and then I would get an allergic reaction to it. However I have been using this lip balm for two years and it has never given me an allergic reaction and it works amazing!! I have one in my purse, one in my vest at work, one in my bathroom and one at my makeup desk! So I'm always covered.