Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

January 19, 2019

I bought this lip balm for only $2.50, and I am pleased to say that it is such a great price for and even better lip balm. I would buy this for $5 even! So it has a nice thick texture, and it stays on for a long time, so you don't need to keep on re-applying. It has a nice mint taste, and helps lips during all seasons. This is one of the only lip-balms I use, and I can say it is one of the best! I also love the squeezable tube :)

January 16, 2019

CARMEX® CLASSIC LIP BALM

This works so good. love it. lips are always so dry in cold weather. I take it everywhere i go. Makes your lips so soft. My girl takes hers with her anywhere too.

January 16, 2019

Dry lips no more

My lips are the worse in winter, they get so dry and cracked. I used to use berts bees which I still do use once in a while. BUT this is my new go to, makes my lips feel replenished and moisturised.

January 11, 2019

Baume a levres 100% efficace

J’utilise ce baume à lèvres depuis de nombreuses années
    Lorsqu’on en applique, on sent une légère brûlure, signe d’une guérison immédiate des lèvres
    Il retire les peaux mortes, les adoucis et les hydrate

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

OMG!! The best product for healing lips. I've been using this forover 30 years. it is a great healing product for lips.You want to heal your lips don't be using lip balms. those only coat and dry out the lips making you constantly apply .

January 10, 2019

Love carmex

I love this stuff! I am diabetic and constantly have dry lips, I have used other brands but they always left my lips feeling greasy. Now I only buy carmex. I love the fresh minty smell and no greasy feeling. Best of all, it heals my lips with a couple of days.
    Definitely recommend carmex products to anyone with dry lips.

3.2/5

December 21, 2018

Definitely not the best lip balm out there.

This lip balm isn't for those who have dry lips. The scent actually smells like a menthol/mint and the taste for the first time isn't that pleasant. I don't like the shine it brings because I think it's too much. It didn't made my lips moisturized and the chapped weren't healed.

December 17, 2018

Amazing! My favourite chap stick

I have been using carmex for years! It stings a bit but its amaZing and it lasts for hours! Its very inexpensive for the quality! I love the texture! Really recommend

November 19, 2018

Thick AF

I have been using this product on and off since elementary school.
    It's an old school favourite, with a minty scent and texture that is thicker than most.
    My friends and I used to joke and refer to it as "car wax" due to the thick nature.
    It's worth every penny.

September 18, 2018

Ok

This product is ok I guess. Carmex however has never been I'm first choice to put on my lips. Carmex Burns and for me it doesn't really work. I specially hate the one you have to put your finger in.. hope you don't have any cuts.