Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Never leave home without it

Hi this an amazing product, I have used it for many years and my children now also use it. It is a must have for the winter months. Never leave home without it, it keeps lips moisturised and prevents chapping.

October 09, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Love this

Absolutely love this I’ve been using this for a long time and it’s perfect. It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised I can highly recommend it. I wouldn’t be without it

October 08, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

I will continue to buy this product. Very happy

Best ever for softest, smoothest, healthy looking and feeling lips. I love Carmex. I always come back to them even when I experiment with others. Nothing beats their results.

October 08, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Good

This is very effective and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. The smell of it is not nice in my opinion but it does the job it's supposed to which is the real reason why we all use it!

October 07, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Must have for winter months

First time I tried this I didn’t like the taste of it felt like it had a very unusual and off putting after taste. However you cannot deny how amazing it is on your lips! Really moisturising and also protects them from weather damage. The price is reasonable as you really don’t have to use a lot for it to protect your lips well.

October 07, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Great when weather turns cold!

Here in England at the moment the weather is turning colder with this my lips start to dry and crack. This is uncomfortable and unacceptable when I wear lipstick every other day. Not attractive! Carmex is my go to. It’s bargain priced and so effective. Works really well and I no longer have dry lips and can go back to wearing lipstick.

September 12, 2019

The best

I think this is a standard of chapsticks. There are people who are not fond of the original flavor, but now you can choose the one with fruity scent. It will take care and soothe the most chapped lips like no ones business:)) And the price is nice too. Great value for the money.

September 01, 2019

The best

It’s definitely one of my all time favourite lip balms.
    I use it all the time. I like the squeezable tube because then in never gets messy if you drop it or something.
    It goes on thick but it doesn’t feel heavy. I fella amazing

September 01, 2019

Love this balm

This is my first time using this and I absolutely love it! A little goes a long way. It has a slight tingle feeling and I think it makes my lips look really great while its applied. My lips are extremely moisturized for a very very long time.

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Very nice and adds to my vibe!

As a sophisticated intellectual I am always open to try new styles so not only does this holy grail balm soften my skin to the gods it also adds to my trendy and “VSCO” vibe! Would so recommend!