Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

November 26, 2019

My favourite lip balm

I’ve spent a lot of money trying to find a lip balm that will moisturize my super dry lips. This one is not only the most effective ones I’ve found, but one of the least expensive as well.

November 02, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Absolutely love this lip balm!!!

Love this my favourite lip balm!! I suffer with cracked lips a lot and this literally heals them within days I’ve tried using different ones previously and nothing worked but this is amazing it always works and keeps my lips feeling smooth and supple. The price is good too! I use this pretty much daily.

October 30, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Does the job

I had awfully bad winter cracked lips. This healed it it amazing. I was on the verge of going to the doctor but this worked in only 2 days! Can't complain at that.

October 25, 2019
    Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom

Lipcare essential!

I can't ever fault this product, you can feel it working and it heals lips in a single night if they are cracked or wind lashed. I love this so so much, if they ever stopped making this id struggle finding an alternative.

October 16, 2019

Love it!

Been using this for a few years and I love it! It saves my lips every winter and whenever my lips are slightly chapped! I have tried other lip chaps and I have never found anything else that works better.

October 14, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Great on sore chapped lips

Love this lip balm and also the flavoured variants. Was a miracle for my lips when chapped and sore, I now keep about 6 around the place, in the car, in my handbag, at home, at work, the lot! With winter coming up I've already stocked up on replacements, that's how much I rely on this product.

October 12, 2019

The only lip balm that works for me

This is the only lip balm that works for me and it works SO WELL. It really soothes my dry, cracked lips and keeps them moisturized for hours. I literally have one on my bedside table, one in my handbag, and one on my desk at work so I'm never without it.

October 12, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Carmex

This is one of my favourite go-to lip balms, I always have a couple of these on the go during the winter months. It is reasonably priced and very effective, leaving my lips soft and protected.

October 09, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Never leave home without it

Hi this an amazing product, I have used it for many years and my children now also use it. It is a must have for the winter months. Never leave home without it, it keeps lips moisturised and prevents chapping.

October 09, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Love this

Absolutely love this I’ve been using this for a long time and it’s perfect. It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised I can highly recommend it. I wouldn’t be without it