Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

1.8/5

September 02, 2013

Found out this stuff has ingredient that make your lips worse, yeah the burning sensation creates the illusion that it working but really, the burning sensation is actually your lips burning.

2.0/5

August 24, 2013

The more information you can provide, the better. Please use at least 30 characters.

August 24, 2013

When my lips are really parched and chapped, this is the best stuff. It heals them in a day. Nothing I have ever used works this fast. It's a life saver during cold/flu season because, when I get sick, my lips tend to get cracked and painful. I have tried the original pot (cute but sometimes inconvenient), sticks in original, strawberry, lime, and vanilla, and the original and cherry in squeeze tube form. The cherry is disgusting, but I like all the other flavors. I always have a Carmex lip balm just in case. Also, its super cheap!

August 23, 2013

Love it Love it Love it! Especially in the Fall and Winter. Who am I kidding , its great all year long.!! :)

August 18, 2013

I love Carmex. I think it is effective. It moisturizes my lips and works wonders if my lips get chapped. It lasts a while. It does tastes medicated but not in a bad way. The texture of it is actually quite pleasing. It is great for days when I don't want lipstick or color. I can use it anywhere. I can also buy this for my son because its great for guys too. The price is not too bad. The quality is one of the best. I have used it for years. I would definitely recommend it!

August 09, 2013

I've used about 2-3 tubes of these at least and they worked really well each time for my chapped lips.

July 10, 2013

Always my go to especially in the winter!!! There are now so many varieties also, but I love the original Carmex in the squeeze tube and my husband loves the original in the pot. :D

June 22, 2013

This definitly helped with my chapped lips but I do not like the smell.

June 21, 2013

So after using a random chapstick last July, and having a reaction to it, my lips have never been the same. Through much trial and error trying to find something that works well, i came across Carmex. This stuff is great. Its pretty light, and I don't have to worry about any sort of adverse reactions to it.

I definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive lips that need a little TLC.

May 19, 2013

I've been buying Carmex lip balm for many years and love this!! It works immediately when I have sore chapped lips and lasts a long time. I find it no so addictive as other lip balms that seems like you have to keep re-applying. Big fan of this and hope they never stop making Carmex :)