Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

May 22, 2019

My favourite lip product

I used to use so many different lip balms; eos, Vaseline, blistex, etc. But since I started using this, It’s the only lip balm I use and need. I used it all winter, and it really helped to treat any dryness or prevent it before it occurred. I am already on my 3rd one!

April 14, 2019

It’s my match

This carmex classic lip balm is my favourite ever! It’s moisturizing and keep your lips very soft!! It is capable of renew you lip skin!! I used it during all winter in canada and is the best one that I used.

April 05, 2019

I would buy this product over and over again. It is amazing.

I have used so many lip balms in the past, but carmex is the only thing that has worked. I go through a tube or jar in a month. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized and does not go on thin like other chapsticks. I will most likely be using this for the rest of my life.

April 03, 2019

Saves my lips

This product, I learned from my father. He swears by it. I buy it from Walmart. If I have the worst lips, cracked and dry. This balm is what will save them. I use the hard balm and within seconds I will sign with relief. It smoothed them out. Keep them looking and feeling good. The price is a little high, but I think it's worth it.

April 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Absolutely love Carmex!

I cannot say enough good things about Carmex lip balm. Carmex is always my go-to when my lips are dry or chapped. Some may not like the flavor of it, but either you love it or hate it and I absolutely love it! I always have my Carmex on hand and can't go anywhere without it.

March 25, 2019

ALWAYS have one

I have frequently chapped or dry lips and this is my absolute salvation. I ALWAYS, no exceptions, have one in my purse. It's super cheap, super useful, and definitely the best one I've ever used – it's more effective than any other lip balm. A plus, it has many flavors, making my portfolio diversified, lol. I'm never ever bored, and literally have so many of them I don't even have to change purses because they're always inside them!

March 24, 2019

My Favourite Product Ever!!

This is the best lip balm I have ever bought. I bought it the first time to see how it worked and now I order it online because I have trouble finding it where i live. This is the only lip chap I will ever buy!!

March 20, 2019

Perfect for Canadian winters

The Canadian winters can do a number on your skin and that includes the lips. This is my favourite balm when my lips become really dry. Added bonus is it smells like a cabbage patch doll!

March 19, 2019

Love love love

At first, I wasn’t sure about this product because I usually go for a lip balm in a stick. But when I tried it, I completely changed my mind ! It’s a really really good lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated all day long. I do have to keep reapplying the product every 20 minutes or so, but I don’t mind because it also gives my lips a shiny finish (just like a lipgloss).

March 19, 2019

Best Lip Balm!

I have been using Carmex for almost 10 years now. I live in Canada and it helps heal my dry chapped lips. I always have one in my purse. I personally love the scent of them. I’ll continue to repurchase and most definitely recommend Carmex to a friend.