4.9/5
#5 in Oral Care

Good - 0

February 18, 2020

Only lip balm I use!

A friend introduced Carmex to me years ago when I kept getting cracked lips even though I was using lip balm. It helped to heal my lips and prevents the cracking, especially in the winter when it’s cold and dry. I use the small tin because it’s easy to put in my pocket, and actually keep another one in my purse. I’ve even used it on my kids when I notice that their lips are a bit dry.

February 10, 2020
    United Kingdom

Silky smooth

Fab lim balm that leaves your lips nice and soft, I prefer the little tin rather than this tube as I find the tube a little bit greasy but still great I like the slight tingle it leaves on my lips. I buy this quite a lot and will continue to do so

December 06, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Ideal for winter

Carmex is a must in the winter with the cold weather, with regular use it soothes dry lips, gives lips a little tingling sensation but not for very long. Handy packaging to just slip in your pocket.

November 26, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

I'm using this every day

This is one of my favourite lip balm. I'm using it most of the time. I don't go outside without it. I love how my lips are moisture everytime I'm using it.

November 17, 2019

My favourite lip balm by far

This lip balm is my go-to, and it is super affordable as well. Very moisturizing and easy application. The taste is the only thing that throws me off, but Carmex does offer flavoured balms as well.

November 17, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Yummy chapstick

Yummyyyy carmex chapstick has always been my go to in chapped winter lips!!!!! I like the cherry flavored also!!!!! There's probably new flavors now but it's awesome.

October 30, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great for winter

I love this lip balm, it works instantly, and you can feel it taking effect. It stops my lips from being dry and cracked, and a little lasts a long time.

October 23, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

The best!

This is my absolute favourite lip balm, carmex is a brillaint brand. This lip balm always sooths and helps keep my lips in good shape all year round, even in the colder weather.

September 25, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

My all time favorite lip balm!

This is my go to lip balm. It’s effective and even when my lips are dry and cracked they are good as new in no time when I use this. I have a tube in my car, in the bathroom, in my scrub pocket at work. I can not recommend this enough.

August 25, 2019
    Missouri, United States

AMAZING

I can’t tell you enough positive things about this product. I absolutely love the Carmax name. I have all sorts of different lip balm’s from the Carmax brand. And I don’t just have one product, I have one in every room in my home and in my purse and in my car. I can’t get enough of this product.