4.9/5
#5 in Oral Care

Good - 0

February 08, 2019

Has been my go-to medicated lip treatment for over 10 years

Not only a great lip product but a fantastic treatment product. I have used this for over 10 years and enjoy everything about it. The cherry flavor variety however, I can do without.

February 07, 2019

It's been around forever for a reason!

This winter, my lips have NEVER been this dry! As soon as the season changed and the dry cold air came along my lips became so dry that they cracked. And cracked badly!!! I had a split on the center of my bottom lip that just wouldn't heal. I tried everything that I could think of. Took to Pinterest to find remedies and nothing worked to heal it. I just happened to see this when I was grocery shopping and remember seeing many different people using it when I was growing up and decided to try it.
    Within a week, the crack had healed and my lips were on the mend! I was surprised and very happy with the results of this product!!! I'll recommend it to anyone who has an issue with their lips!

January 28, 2019

Carmex is the one for me.

I have tried multiple types of chap stick. Carmex has been my chosen one. I like that Carmex has three abilities. When I get fever blisters, it is fast at healing them. It also helps prevent my lips from chapping when I am in wind. If my lips are already chapped it is puts moisture back.

January 28, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Saves my lips every winter

I have used so many chapsticks over the years, some work, some don't. But Carmex works the best for my lips! I have such dry skin during the winter, they chap, turn bright red, burn and bleed. I've tried so many things, but Carmex is the most effective, long lasting & quickest to heal my lips. Plus it doesn't burn my lips or leave them irritated like most medicated ones.

November 11, 2018
    Indiana, United States

The Best

This is the only lip balm I will use. It is the best and cures chapped lips over night. I have tubes for every where, my car, work, purse and night stand to name a few. I don’t know what I would do without this miracle in a tube.

October 06, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Classic Healer

I swear by this stuff, it seems it's the only lip balm that will truly heal my chapped lips of course it could taste better but I think that's what keeps me from licking it off and making my lips worse is the no so pleasant taste it definitely reframes me from licking my lips so the balm can really heal my sore lips and keep them soft and smooth

October 06, 2018

My you to lip balm

I have been trying so many different brands and types of lip balm, but I have to say, Carmex is the best. The taste is a little bit funky but hey, it works! Also it's very affordable and i have multiple of them laying around in my house for easy access! 😚

September 28, 2018
    Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

its a great lip balm, i cant go anywhere without it..

Es un buen producto, mis labios son bien extremadamente sensitivos y carmex me a ayudado bastante con ese problema.. Por eso es q no puedo estar sin aplicarmelo. Lo recomiendo completamente :)

April 30, 2018
    Netherlands

I would buy this 1000 time over

Carmex is the best lip balm that was ever made for chapped or wind burnt lips. I discovered it a couple of years ago and it's my one and only lip balm. I am sensitive to sun/wind and cold and am always suffering from chapped lips. If i use this daily I am ok. If I haven't used it and have sore lips I just put some on and within 20 minutes my sore lips are soothed!