Carnation Hot chocolate with marshmallows Reviews
#330 in Chocolate

November 27, 2017

Creamy hot chocolate!

purchased this hot chocolate in a pouch format, which you add with a spoon, wanted this so I am in control of the amount to use. The taste if very chocolaty and perfect for us to enjoy!!!

May 17, 2017

I admit, like every other cocoa lover out there this one is one of my to go to brand when i need to stock up for the winter. I love having carnation hot cocoa with marshmallows as often as I can.

February 06, 2017

When I want a comforting creamy hot chocolate in the winter time , Carnation is my choice! I suggest making it with milk instead of water, it makes it even creamier. I also add a lot of fruit marshmallows, delicious!

January 26, 2017

A friend recently introduced me to Cafe Mocha, and i fell in love. I was buying them at the coffee shop, but I was spending a lot of money. So, I tried mixing coffee and Carnation Hot chocolate, delicious.

January 08, 2017

Hot chocolate and marshmallows, mmmm! What a great combo! If you prefer extra richness, add milk. Nestle always has terrific products and this one is just amazing.

January 04, 2017

Sooo goood! As close as you can get to home made hot chocolate. And I love the way the marshmellows taste..even the texture of them. Some people dont like it but I do. My favorite hot chocolate is Carnation hot chocolate with the little marshmellows. Yum

December 04, 2016

Love, love, love the rich and creamy chocolatey taste! Perfect after a day out in the snow. I'd definitely purchase this product again for my family!

January 25, 2016

There is nothing better during the winter months than hot chocolate with marshmallows,I always have some in the house ,it's rich and creamy so quick and convenient, my daughter and I love it and at Christmas time I put a candy cane in it for that extra mint flavor so good