Carolina Herrera Good Girl Reviews
#29 in Perfume

September 28, 2021

Good girl

Love this fragrance! I put it on for the first time and my boyfriend was all over me. It’s a long lasting scent as well. I think the bottle is adorable as well! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

August 08, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I was given this as a Christmas present and have been obsessed with it ever since. Definitely an evening perfume, perfect to wear out to dinner. A little goes a long way and this perfume will last all night

August 04, 2021

Absolutely amazing

This is one of the most seductive perfume I’ve ever bought!! The smell is so long lasting and very sexy as well. My husband just loves the smell of it.

March 16, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

One of my favourite

Very sexy perfumes. Amazing presence Long night long can smell it. Bought it for my mom and for my best friend and they adore it as much as me. Unique shoe bottle looks fantastic on my shelf.

March 12, 2021
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Intoxicating.

This perfume could take you from day to night. It has a hint of daring and sexiness to it. The powerful scent outshines many of the other expensive brands. If you haven't tested it yet. The real question is why??

March 11, 2021
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Quite pleasant

This product has a nice smell. It lasts quite a while and can be purchased for an affordable price. However I prefer the very good girl scent. I would recommend it.

March 07, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

THE BEST!

I can’t tell you all how much I love this perfume.
    After one smell of this it quickly became my signature scent. It’s really distinct and I feel it really stands out from other perfumes.

I like a strong scent that I can catch a smell of all day and this perfume certainly provides that. Combined with the body cream it’s just sensational.

Buy buy buy and you’ll never turn back like me!!!

February 11, 2021

Good Girl

I've had this perfume for about 3 months now, the smell is very strong so do apply with a light hand. It stays on for hours, I have gotten many compliments about it. Definitely in the warm and spicy scent family, personally I feel like it smells like a man's cologne that rubbed off on you, yet it's still very feminine.

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

So sexy!

Such a fragrance! Amazing for night out with your girlfriends or hot date with you second half. Very intense smell last long couldn't wish to get better perfumes.

November 23, 2020

Best perfume ever!

All of my friends jumped on purchasing this perfume as soon as I posted with it. It's the perfect blend of subtly and allure. It has hints of fresh nodes while also having depth to it.