Carvers choice bacon Reviews

Ranked #1738 out of 2370 in Grocery

1.5/5

March 09, 2017

I will never buy this product again. It was packaged to look fairly lean but when I opened the pack it was at least 50% fat if not more. And the way it is packaged it's like somebody stood back and just tossed the strips in. You can't get a solid strip of bacon off the slab and when you do you find more fat than lean meat underneath. Worst bacon ever. TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!

January 15, 2017

We thought we would give it a try, the taste is ok.. IF you can find the meat. Most of the product is FAT so althought the overall price was ok.. by the time you see what you get you are paying FAR too much for the edible product. Wouldn't purchase it EVER again.

October 02, 2016

I should have known that a product this poor would fall under the Maple Leaf Foods banner. Bought 3 x 375 gram packages and couldn't believe my eyes. I have never made a point of weighing out products but this time I did. As it turns out 75.3 % of the total was fat. As with" ALL" Maple Leaf products, the past several years have seen a remarkable decline in the integrity of its products, which can only be attributed to the total lack of integrity of Maple Leaf Foods. Good Luck in the future as I will now re-check all labels to ensure that they do NOT come from Maple Leaf Foods. Sad to see any products named after our Nation clearly place short term profit ahead of long term loyalty. Shame on you!

January 31, 2016

We go through a great amount of bacon at my house and as everyone knows bacon is not cheap so I noticed this brand at the super market for half the price of my usual brand I found the quality to be a little less than the expensive brand but I guess that's what your paying for. Overall I would get this again especially if the other brand is full price. Still a good tasting bacon.