Cashmere Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 613 in Misc

April 18, 2017

This toilet paper is great Its 2 ply and so its soft and easy to use. It rips easily and lasts long because the rolls are longer than most brands. They are very absorbent as well

March 23, 2017

If you think your brand of toilet paper doesn't matter you're sadly mistaken.
    This is one of the best toilet papers you can get, honestly. For girls, this doesn't leave pieces behind if you know what I'm saying!
    No fingers through the paper when wiping either, good stuff

January 16, 2017

This is the only TP i use. It feels soft and is worth every cent i pay for it. Great quality and is usually quite affordable compared to some other thicker ones.

January 06, 2017

Cashmere is the only toilet paper brand we use in my house. The softness and the sizes of the rolls are just perfect. The other brands sometimes leaves me feeling itchty.

May 09, 2016

Cashmere toilet paper is the only brand I buy for my family. Its incredibly soft, it never falls apart, you don't need much to do the job and I always find large packages of it on sale!

April 29, 2016

This cheap toilet paper does the job and it does the job very well. I have no complaints for it. I use this interchangeably with other cheap toilet paper brands and it lasts for a long time.

April 22, 2016

This is the only toilet paper I use .I Iike how the toilet paper is nice and soft like cashmere, gentle on the bum, haha . I usually buy this on sale at the grocery store

April 04, 2016

Although I only buy it on sale, I find it is one sale at one grocery store or another almost every week. Regular price is a little too much for me, but the sale prices put it within my budget. Although I've been told that as it is a little thicker than some store brands it can cause plumbing issues, we have never had an issue in this household of four people sharing one bathroom. It's soft and everything toilet paper should be!

March 08, 2016

i love this product brand of toilet paper. I like that it is more smooth then most tolet paper. and i like that the price is also good and with in my budget. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheaper brand ,

March 03, 2016

This is great toilet paper. But if you have kids (like I do) the you know how much they use for no reason. And you can't not flush to much of this at once or it will clog up your toilet. And this is a bit more expensive to be buying for kids to being using a ton at one time.