Cashmere Toilet Paper Reviews
Ranked #8 in Misc

July 17, 2017

I would buy again

There is no other toilet paper I will buy other then Cashmere its soft, strong and roll will outlast any other brand. When I see it on sale I definitely pick up as much as I can. The regular price is more then the others but the quality is much better and they have sales on all the time.

1.7/5

June 18, 2017

Not for me

I usually see this toilet paper on sale all the time but had to stop buying for a few reasons. It's a little softer than other brands I suppose but it's very thin so you have to use a lot of it. The biggest concern for me was the small fibres that come off of the toilet paper. If you just rip two pieces apart you might see what I mean. The more you wipe the more little pieces of cotton will come off and stay behind on your skin...Not very hygienic sounding. I usually just opt for the store brands. Store brands may be thin as well but I won't have left over cotton residue in my cracks from them.

June 10, 2017

Cashmere is very absorbent and it proved to be very strong while wet and while dry. I did not find the paper to dissolve fast enough but I still think that the product did the job well!

June 10, 2017

Cashmere Toilet Paper comes in a variety of thickness from regular to Ultra Luxe to Enviro Care. Comes in 2 ply and 3 ply. I like that it is quilted and hypoallergenic. I prefer the Premium one,it is soft and thick enough
    not to go through.. Gentle when wiping leaving you feel clean and fresh.

June 07, 2017

Cashmere is the only toilet paper brand we use in my house. You can Always get an awesome deal on this Toilet paper. The softness and the sizes of the rolls are just perfect. The other brands sometimes leave me feeling itchty and also leave pieces behind. Cashmere is the only toilet that I buy for my family and they love it!

May 26, 2017

Cashmere offre un bon produit pour un prix raisonnable. Il n'est pas le plus doux sur le marché mais il l'est suffisamment. Ce produit est résistant.

2.0/5

May 25, 2017

Cashmere toilet paper is not the greatest . I never really realized that until a couple of months ago when I stocked up on it . I got it super cheap so I had it in my house for months . It's soft but the problem is that my fingers would poke though it . And that's never good . I fold my toilet paper too so my fingers would pop through a few layers . It also leaves small pieces of toilet paper behind which is annoying . I wouldn't recommend. There are much better toilet paper Brands out there .

May 22, 2017

I love this brand of toilet paper it's not as expensive as other brands and it's doesn't break apart and leave peices behind! It's super soft and you don't need to use a whole bunch to get the job done. I also like that this is one of the brands that regularly goes on sale :)

May 01, 2017

We bought this toilet paper as it was on sale and I am so suprised by the difference between our normal no name brand and the Cashmere brand. We enjoy how soft and absorbent this product is, making it easier to clean more with less.

April 27, 2017

A la maison, on utilise que la marque Cashmere comme papier de toilette. Les autres marques ne sont pas semblables à mon avis. Il est doux et ne bouche pas les toilettes. Je recommande !