Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 132 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

April 19, 2017

Being from an Italian background, we like our pasta "al dente". I found this product disappointing compared to Unico, or Primo lasagna pasta. I found that the pasta became very mushy after it was baked in the oven.

April 12, 2017

This is the best brand of any kind of pasta that you can get but especially if you're like me and hate pasta that gets too soggy or soft. I can only eat it if its aldente and this brand never disappoints

April 03, 2017

Honestly, these Catelli noodles are pure gold! I'm not a huge fan of cooking and the thought of spending more time in the kitchen then I have to makes me tired, ha ha! I love the fact these noodles don't need any prep, just layer and cook, awesome! They taste great and make my life so much easier.

April 03, 2017

Catelli Express Lasagna pasta is always on hand in my pantry. My family loves my lasagna in fact my dad called and asked me to make it for the next family dinner night.
    I take all the credit when I make my Lasagna but truth be told. Catelli Express makes dinner so quick and easy. The only cooking i do is ground and spice up the meat sauce. Using Catellis noodles makes my dinners look like I spent all day in the kitchen. the taste and quality are out of the world..

April 03, 2017

If you want a product that is quick and easy, this is it.....no need to boil the pasta first.....just line your dish with the layers and it goes right into the oven, no boiling first.....time savior...

February 20, 2017

Taste just like the noodles you have to pre cook , love that it saves time , they cook evenly as well , often on sale , but regular price is a great value

December 28, 2016

Je fais toujours mes pâtes avec cette marque. Elles sont rapides à préparer et délicieuse dans une lasagne faite maison. Je les recommande a tout le monde.

November 30, 2016

I'm old fashioned and love the way my Gramma made her lasagne, so I was very skeptical about trying Catelli Express Lasagne Pasta- really? Express lasagne? In the end, it was very good and although I had to change my attitude, the whole family loved it and I learned how to make lasagne a new way - faster. It wasn't better, it wasn't worse, it was simply faster. Considering how slow my stove is to boil water, why not go faster? Lots of cheese and garden canned tomatoes, this was excellent.

November 30, 2016

I like how this saves so much time when cooking lasagna. It doesn't need any pre-cooking and cooks perfect when made in oven. I wish I would have discovered this one a long time ago. Lasagna is already crazy intense time consuming, so to have something like this. saves you about 20 minutes of prepping.

November 30, 2016

Moi jai adoré ces pates. Pas besoin de les faire cuiremt avant . tout simplement ajouter un peu d'eau a la sauce choisie pour faire la lasagnd et mmmmm super bon.