Catelli Express Lasagne Reviews

Scrumptious just got easier. With Catelli Express®, it’s easy to serve up delicious, homemade baked pasta with only half the effort. With no boiling required, have your family’s favourite meals on the table in no time. Simply combine your ingredients into one dish, pop it in the oven, and out will come a perfect meal for any night of the week.

• No boiling required
  • Low fat
  • No preservatives

October 14, 2018

Tellement pratique pour la famille les catelli expres

J’ai fait laissait des catelli express de lasagne. C’est vraiment merveilleux. Lorsque l’heure du souper arrive avec la famille on manque toujours de temps . Avec les pate a lasagne qui vont directement au four avec la sauce et le fromage on sauve enormement de temps . Le gout reste le meme tant que l’on suit bien les etapes (mettre plus de sauce). Je recommande a tous mes amis .

October 14, 2018

Great taste loved it

This was a great pasta. My family really enjoyed it. I definitely will be buying this product again. I will definitely recommend it. Great taste and easy to use.

2.8/5

October 11, 2018

Recette à revoir

J'ai essayé les lasagnes Express au four avec une sauce tomate à la viande, et les pâtes n'étaient pas aussi molles que lorque j'utilise des pâtes ordinaires. Elles étaient comme pas assez cuites. Recette et/ou temps de cuisson à revoir.

October 09, 2018

The best

This tastes so fresh, its easy to make and my family loves it. Every time I cook it, the entire meal is finished by my family. Would highly recommend every body to try this.

September 28, 2018

time saver for the busy lady.

Now you can cut a corner by not having to cook the noodles before assembling your lasagna. This is a great time saver and the end product is just a good as when you spend time boiling the lasagna noodles. Give it is try - its very good!

September 28, 2018

So good

This is an amazing product! I love freshly homemade pasta and this is my favourite brand. We enjoy the different variety of pasta that they have. The price is very reasonable.

September 21, 2018

Quick pasta

I love this product, as it takes steps out of making a lasagna not having to precook the noodles. They usually turn out perfect texture when you cut into the lasagna, we just love them.

April 28, 2018

Pretty good lasagne

I am used to making lasagne the traditional way by boiling the pasta, but i was quite surprised by the express lasagne by catelli. It cooked nicely with a pretty good taste and texture. mine came out pretty hard though, even though i did boil it for a bit with water, i'm not sure the reason behinds it. It is priced well and might be something i will buy again.

August 21, 2017

Perfect for lasagna

When I do my lasagna, I always purchased these Catelli Express lasagna pasta. They cook really quick in the oven when they are all covered with sauce. The pasta are affortable, often on sale. Instead of having to cook the original lasagna pasta before making your lasagne next time, try these pasta. You won't regret it.

June 27, 2017

A frequent purchase

Catelli express lasagne noodles are great. I cook lasagne all the time and the prep work is a little time consuming. Anything I can do to cut the time down I will do . So these are great because I don't need to boil them first . I just do my layers of lasagne and put them in the oven for 45 minutes . Making sure they're completely covered in sauce . You can find them at Walmart usually for $3.49 a box