Catelli Express Lasagne Reviews

Scrumptious just got easier. With Catelli Express®, it’s easy to serve up delicious, homemade baked pasta with only half the effort. With no boiling required, have your family’s favourite meals on the table in no time. Simply combine your ingredients into one dish, pop it in the oven, and out will come a perfect meal for any night of the week.

• No boiling required
  • Low fat
  • No preservatives

October 31, 2018

Time saver!

I was a bit worried that the noodles would cook properly, but they turned out great. I love how I can use them as is and have it save me time! I get home from work around 6 and the quicker I can have dinner made the better. The price point is also very affordable, I would recommend this this to people and will probably keep one in my cupboard for future dinners! #gotitfree

October 31, 2018

Quick Lasagna Noodles

Great tasting lasagna noodles that cut down on the preparation time needed to make a lasagna dish. I would definitely consider using these again next time I make lasagna.

October 25, 2018

Delicious!

I received this product for free to review. I’m really happy with how affordable and easy to cook these lasagne noodles are. They taste great and I would recommend to friends and family!

October 22, 2018

Delicious Lasagna

I got the Catelli Express lasagna noodles free from family rated. I was little bit worried about using the express noodles since i always boil mine before making my lasagna. I made my lasagna the usual way and felt that the noodles were slightly undercooked. The second time i used the pack I soaked the lasagna in hot water for 5 mins and that made the biggest difference. The lasagna was delicious and perfectly cooked.

October 16, 2018

Great pasta for a busy mom!

My husband loves lasagna. But it takes long to make. I used to pre-cook the pasta and then layer it with the sauce.

So, I baked the Catelli Express Lasagna directly layered it with the sauce and the cheese and followed the instructions.

Everything turned out great! The pasta was not under cooked nor too soggy. It just absorbed the right amount of sauce and it tasted great.

October 14, 2018

Tellement pratique pour la famille les catelli expres

J’ai fait laissait des catelli express de lasagne. C’est vraiment merveilleux. Lorsque l’heure du souper arrive avec la famille on manque toujours de temps . Avec les pate a lasagne qui vont directement au four avec la sauce et le fromage on sauve enormement de temps . Le gout reste le meme tant que l’on suit bien les etapes (mettre plus de sauce). Je recommande a tous mes amis .

October 14, 2018

Great taste loved it

This was a great pasta. My family really enjoyed it. I definitely will be buying this product again. I will definitely recommend it. Great taste and easy to use.

2.8/5

October 11, 2018

Recette à revoir

J'ai essayé les lasagnes Express au four avec une sauce tomate à la viande, et les pâtes n'étaient pas aussi molles que lorque j'utilise des pâtes ordinaires. Elles étaient comme pas assez cuites. Recette et/ou temps de cuisson à revoir.

October 09, 2018

The best

This tastes so fresh, its easy to make and my family loves it. Every time I cook it, the entire meal is finished by my family. Would highly recommend every body to try this.

September 28, 2018

time saver for the busy lady.

Now you can cut a corner by not having to cook the noodles before assembling your lasagna. This is a great time saver and the end product is just a good as when you spend time boiling the lasagna noodles. Give it is try - its very good!