Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli Reviews

April 28, 2018

mu favourite pasta

I love catelli super greens as they always come out delicious and make such a fulfilling meal!! i love all the colours and that they have nutritional benefits.

February 13, 2018

Pleasantly surprised

I love going thru the grocery isles looking for new products. As I was scanning the pasta aisle, the 'super green' wording caught my eye. I am always trying new products, looking for ways to add nutrition to my meals. This sounded interesting.. '5 super green ingredients',.. the hook got me, so I bought the Fusilli (and the spaghetti - but I have not tried that one yet). I recently decided to go more vegetarian, so I thought this pasta would incorporate well with my mushroom sauce and soy protein chicken.. to my surprise, it worked great!
    The box mentioned to let it cook 7 min, but I found it more aldente than I like, so I let it cook 2 extra min, but in hindsight, I should have removed it after 7 min. The reason is that once I mixed in the mushroom sauce and chicken to the pasta in the skillet, the pasta absorbed my sauce and made it softer than aldente.. but I must say, the pasta did not disintegrate, like the others when they get overcooked. This was a bonus in eyes.
    I was so excited at the taste of the pasta that I decided to make an extra portion to take into work. Everyone had a bite and all had the same reaction: their eyes widened and they said "this is better than I expected!"

I showed them the box and all of them said they would try it in their household. I am happy I tried this pasta and look forward to trying the spagetthi, Thank you Catelli and I appreciate the constant re-invention of your pastas.. always fun to try.

June 22, 2017

I have purchased this product many times!

I got this product as a sample to try. I was so happy to find that it was very delicious! It didn't have a different texture than the regular "all flour" pasta. And it had a great pasta flavour. If you didn't know it had all these veggies in it, you would never guess it! I now buy this past regularly when grocery shopping because I have a picky kid, and this is a great way for her to get more nutrients in her diet. I serve it with tomato sauce and it's a big hit in my household.

June 13, 2017

Great way to get some veggies in your meal.

I buy the Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli every grocery trip! I have a fast paced lifestyle and I am always on the go. I am always looking for easy ways to incorporate greens and veggies in our meals. This one is great for kids, my toddler loves noodles but is not always crazy about eating veggies. He is picky but loves these!

June 10, 2017

It's great, everyone likes it. Kids like it so momma loves it! You can't complain when you cook a meal and everyone eats without fussing! One thing I never have to worry about when I cook these

April 10, 2017

You have got to try this pasta! I don't normally purchase Fussili but the packaging caught my eye and I was intrigued. My family and I loved this pasta. Cooks really well, isn't gluey and is delicious both hot and cold. (leftovers the next day were yummy straight from the fridge) I tossed ours with veggies and pesto sauce, so so good! Will buy again.

April 04, 2017

Tried this product as a way to get more greens in my diet and to have a change from regular pasta. It really does taste great and similar to traditional pasta. Don't over cook!
    It can be a quite a bit pricer than traditional pasta but a great choice if you want more veggies!

April 04, 2017

My family loves Catelli SuperGreens Fusilli pasta. I make casseroles and macaroni and cheese and my one year old does not know he is not eating white pasta. I really like the taste of this pasta. It adds flavour to what I make.

April 04, 2017

Merci beaucoup Chick Advisor!! Désolé du délai pour mon avis! J'ai fait les pâtes avec de la sauce rosée et un pâté au saumon! C'était délicieux! Moi et mon chum avons adoré! Voici une bonne façon d'Ajouter une portion de légumes!

April 03, 2017

Soooo I am not much for the taste of whole wheat pasta therefore I was uncertain of what the taste would be for this product. Hubby is picky and not crazy for pasta too often. Well we both love it and so does our little girl. This pasta is amazing, taste great cooks nicely and so good for many recipes. I love making cold pasta salad with it, a family favorite!!!