4.1/5
Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir Reviews

What it is:
Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance, as it stimulates microcirculation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Triclosan

2.7/5

March 20, 2019

Nice

Nice texture, smells great. The packaging is glass which I don't afraid of in case it falls. I am not disappointed with the item but not an instant love. I am a first time user of anything from this brand. Just improve the packaging.

March 16, 2019

Omg I’m obsessed

Ok, I’m not sure about the effectiveness of this product, but I love it still. It feels so fresh on the skin, plus it smells amazing!
    I only use it when I really feel like pampering myself! Too expensive for a daily routine :S

March 02, 2019

Produit chouchou !

Ce produit est un chouchou pour moi. Son coût est un peu élevé, mais son effet est vraiment magique. D’abord, cet élixir sent divinement bon. De plus, il laisse sur la peau une sensation de fraîcheur incomparable. Je l’utilise à plusieurs moments de la journée et à chaque fois c’est un moment de bonheur !

January 18, 2019

Worth the Hype!

After hearing so many people rave about this, I decided to try it for myself. It’s the perfect addition to any skincare routine, and it has an amazing scent!

October 19, 2018

Un amour!

J'outilise ce spray depuis au moins 5 ans. Je l'ai - je l'utilise après j'essaye quelque chose d'autre car le prix est quand même chèr et après je reviens toujours à ce produits. Il est exellent. Bon à utiliser en tant que eau florale, eau tonique ou en spray de fixation pour le maquillage. D'exellents ingrédiants et effective pour la peau. C'est un must have auquel je reviens toujours! Redonne un effet de bonne mine à votre visage!

October 18, 2018

My skin but better

I use this product everyday before make up. I love the way it makes my skin look. I dont use foundation all summer long and honestly dont need to. The spray has a slight tingle when you first spray it but it goes away quickly. The smell is very clean and not at all overwhelming.

July 31, 2018

Perfect to use any time!

I love this mist! It’s super fine and refreshing, perfect to use during skincare or after makeup! Makes my skin look more awake and fresh. Also the perfect base for skincare!

April 21, 2018

bon produit

tres bon produit , la marque caudalie est une de mes marques preferé avec nuxe en parapharmacie.
    j'aime beaucoup cette eau de beauté que j'utilise le matin au reveil.
    je le conseille vivement.

March 13, 2018

Great Product

Love this product! Its in my daily routine morning and night and i also use it as a finishing spray over my make up. I find it give me a nice glowy look. After a nice shower, i pat dry my face and spray it over my face and neck and decollete, love the cool, refreshing feeling i get!!! I am on my second bottle!!

February 27, 2018

Just Wow - Multipurpose and Amazing!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir ~ Just Wow! I tried this little French skincare treat for the first time last week and I’m simply in love with it! It sets my makeup, hydrates and tones my skin, blurs and smooths fine lines as well as boosting radiance. I adore that it’s made with 100 % natural ingredients, no animal testing and the scent is fresh and uplifting. This is the 20 Year Limited Edition Bottle and if you make one purchase this month make sure this little gem is it - It’s that fabulous!