4.1/5
Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir Reviews

What it is:
Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance, as it stimulates microcirculation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

September 28, 2017

Good for use after and before make up!

I have being using this product for a couple of months already. I always use before and after my make up. I love how it prepares my skin for my make up and also gives me a glow skin after using. It also smooths away fine lines and reduce my facial pores. The smell is also good and super fresh. I will definitely purchase other products from Caudalie in the future.

June 21, 2017

Refreshing for the skin!

This facial mist is one of my favorite beauty must-haves. It re-energizes my skin when my skin is tired looking or dry looking. The scent is very mild (signature Caudalie scent), which I love. I would definitely puchase over and over again!

November 08, 2016

I use this product every day, for the smell, the feeling on your face and the glow that I get with it. My complexion is harmonized, and since I have sensitive skin, Caudale is always a winner with me.

September 24, 2016

This Beauty Elixir is formulated with rosemary, peppermint and orange blossom. It's an amazing toning mist that can be used to set makeup, or provide an instant burst of freshness and tightness to a tired complexion. I love keeping it on my desk or in my travel bag for a serious shot of glow and hydration. I find that it is a bit too much for my sensitive skin if I spray it on to a bare face. I always apply it over makeup

June 27, 2016

Wowwwwww j'adoreeeee!! Je le recommande a tous!!!! Caudalie est une de mes marques préféré! Ce produit fait partie des meilleure! Vous ne serez pasdeçu!!

June 21, 2016

Un petit luxe à offrir à sa peau! Une odeur très intéressante et un produit qui donne à la peau un coup d'éclat instantané. Un peu cher, mais aucun produit ne ressemble à celui-ci.

February 26, 2016

I've heard amazing things about this product. So I was pretty excited to try it.
    But honestly, I don't think it's anything that great. For starts the scent really isn't good to me. It actually smells like Chinese pickled plums to me. The spray nozzle is mediocre as well. Most of the time I get too much sprayed onto one part of my face. Not an even spray.
    Though it does help cool you down on a hot day, it does nothing with reducing the pores. Also setting the makeup, I could find other sprays that would do a better job. Will not repurchase this in the future. I like all the rest of Caudalie's products, but this is a huge miss.

February 17, 2016

Caudalie my only one love for the skin care.i love every single one product in this brand.the eau de beaute is so fresh and smell so good. I put it every Time in the day .

January 26, 2016

This is my very first facial spray and I cant say enough how good this product is. The smell is so divine and the consistency is so amazing! Absorbs so quickly into your skin no matter what your skin condition is at that moment. It is so refreshing and last for hours after just one spray. For this wintery dry weather, I have to spray once or twice when I am outside in the cold, and once when I am inside a building. A little pricey though it is worth every cent. Purchased the small bottle for $19 from Sephora, has been lasting me for 6 months! Great purchase.

January 14, 2016

This stuff is awesome and I always make sure to use it every morning before apply any moisturizer or foundation. My favourite thing is the smell, it's amazing.