Caudalie Eau de Beaute Beauty Elixir Reviews

What it is:
Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients.

What it is formulated to do:
Smoothes the skin, tightens the pores, and provides an instant burst of radiance, as it stimulates microcirculation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Triclosan

August 13, 2019
    Georgia, United States

So fresh and versatile

I use this amazing product when I need to refresh my skin and before and after make up. In every use I can feel it working as it should! I don’t let it finish and I’m already buying a new one.

July 14, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Caudalie beauty elixir

Caudalie beauty elixir
    This smells and feels great, and it leave your skin tightened and looking fab well worth a try if you haven't yet, I personally will be buying this product again and wholeheartedly recommend it another fantastic Caudalie product.

April 01, 2019

I loved that I founded this product

I love this product! I used to use thermal water but since I discovered this product I just use this and I am having a great experience. I love the eucalyptus fragrance so refreshing and you can use after the makeup so it's a versatile product.

2.7/5

March 20, 2019

Nice

Nice texture, smells great. The packaging is glass which I don't afraid of in case it falls. I am not disappointed with the item but not an instant love. I am a first time user of anything from this brand. Just improve the packaging.

March 16, 2019

Omg I’m obsessed

Ok, I’m not sure about the effectiveness of this product, but I love it still. It feels so fresh on the skin, plus it smells amazing!
    I only use it when I really feel like pampering myself! Too expensive for a daily routine :S

March 02, 2019

Produit chouchou !

Ce produit est un chouchou pour moi. Son coût est un peu élevé, mais son effet est vraiment magique. D’abord, cet élixir sent divinement bon. De plus, il laisse sur la peau une sensation de fraîcheur incomparable. Je l’utilise à plusieurs moments de la journée et à chaque fois c’est un moment de bonheur !

January 18, 2019

Worth the Hype!

After hearing so many people rave about this, I decided to try it for myself. It’s the perfect addition to any skincare routine, and it has an amazing scent!

October 19, 2018

Un amour!

J'outilise ce spray depuis au moins 5 ans. Je l'ai - je l'utilise après j'essaye quelque chose d'autre car le prix est quand même chèr et après je reviens toujours à ce produits. Il est exellent. Bon à utiliser en tant que eau florale, eau tonique ou en spray de fixation pour le maquillage. D'exellents ingrédiants et effective pour la peau. C'est un must have auquel je reviens toujours! Redonne un effet de bonne mine à votre visage!

October 18, 2018

My skin but better

I use this product everyday before make up. I love the way it makes my skin look. I dont use foundation all summer long and honestly dont need to. The spray has a slight tingle when you first spray it but it goes away quickly. The smell is very clean and not at all overwhelming.

July 31, 2018

Perfect to use any time!

I love this mist! It’s super fine and refreshing, perfect to use during skincare or after makeup! Makes my skin look more awake and fresh. Also the perfect base for skincare!