4.9/5
caudalie Vinoperfect glycolic Overnight cream Reviews

Good - 0

May 22, 2019

Spots Begone!!

I am a happy 49 year old after 2 weeks of using @caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream😁😁. As it turns out, grape vine sap and me get along beautifully!! I have hyper pigmentation due to medication and probably sun exposure. Yes, vitamin C helps with pigmentation, but as it turns out, so does vineferine (grapevine sap), which apparently has shown SIXTY TWO times better results than vitamin c!! And the effects of the cream are gradual. It takes at least two weeks to see results but I would rather have this gradual than aggressive. Otherwise it could hurt my sensitive skin. Caudalie has formulated a night cream that reduced the appearance of my dark spots without a prescription! To add to that wonderful point, I woke up every morning with smooth skin. No bumps or need for exfoliation. It’s a pretty amazing night cream worth it’s weight in gold.

Wille 581
    May 15, 2019

It saved my skin

J'ai testĂ© la crĂšme de nuit Ă©claircissant VinoPerfect de Caudalie depuis plusieurs jours maintenant. Elle m'a sauvĂ© ma peau de plusieurs façon: elle a hydratĂ© une zone qui Ă©tait devenue extrĂȘmement sĂšche suite Ă  un produit qui me faisait pas. En attĂ©nuant Ă  70% des spots de cicatrice aprĂšs une poussĂ©e d’acnĂ© et ce, aprĂšs 12 jours d'utilisation. Ma peau est plus lumineuse, plus lisse. Elle a l'air plus en santĂ©. C'est une crĂšme avec une texture gĂ©nĂ©reuse accompagnĂ©e d'un subtil parfum trĂšs agrĂ©able. Tellement gĂ©nĂ©reuse qu'un tout petit noix suffit pour tout le visage et le cou! Finalement, c'est une crĂšme que je recommande fortement. Elle hydrate, unifie et lisse, quoi demandĂ© de plus?

I have been testing the Vinoperfect brightening night cream for several days now. It saved my skin in many ways: It hydrated an area that had become extremely dry as a result of a product that did not works for me. By reducing to 70% of scar spots after an acne break after 12 dyas of use. My skin is brighter, smoother and looks healthier. It is a cream with a generous texture accompagnied by a subtle and very pleasant fragance. So generous that a tiny nut is enough for the whole face and neck! Finally, it's a cream that I highly recommend. It moisturizes, unifies and smooth, what else can I ask for?
    #freeproduct