Prestige Item
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Reviews

January 22, 2020

I can't live without it!

I've purchased and used CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT RADIANCE SERUM in the past, and I really liked it back then. For some odd reason, I stopped using it and my skin went down hill. I recently purchased it again, and wow what can I say. It's a great product and absorbs well. It does wonders for my skin, I just have a better glow now. I highly recommend this serum!

January 18, 2020

Radiant Product

Used the facial serum every day which improved my complexion. It was truly a wonderful and time saving product. I'd use it after washing my face. Since it was hydrating no need for a moisturizer afterwards.

November 26, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

The best serum

I've used so many serums and most dont show results but this serum has been the only one i use regularly and it has made my skin look smoother I really do recommend this

November 04, 2019
    South Denmark, Denmark

Just OK

This is an allright serum - it feels nice on the skin, has a "good" scent, didnt break me out and its more "natural" than most. The price is definitively on the steep side but i have paid more for other treatments that werent so great! That being said even though it feels nice on my skin i wouldnt repurchase it because i didnt see any tangible results at all. I was disappointed but since i love Caudalie products, i had high expectations for this particular serum. Bottom line - it just feels good but for the price tag it should be much-much better!

October 27, 2019

Love!

I have been using this product for many years now and love it! It is quite pricey, but you can usually find it in a set with other caudalie products at a good value. I love most caudalie products so this helps me restock on others/try new products! This is one of my daily go to skin products. It really makes my skin look "radiant". I use it at nights before using a caudalie moisturizer and sometimes in the morning if my skin is a bit dry.

August 25, 2019

Faded my acne scars in one bottle

I have sensitive skin and most brightening products cause irritation on my skin but I am lucky I discovered Caudalie! The acne scars faded and appeared lighter in just one bottle although I did not see any effect on my dark spot. But it is certainly very gentle and brightens my complexion. I am currently on my third bottle and can't wait to see my better skin.

July 27, 2019

Absolutely love this product!

Instantly brightens and evens complexion. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way! It feels amazing when applying and really improves the look of skin.

July 06, 2019

Obsessed!!

I’m using it for a few months now and I’m OBSESSED!! Works wonderfully, my skin is luminous, radiant, just flawless!!
    The scent is lovely, very refreshing.
    Worth every penny! I would recommend it for sure!!

June 29, 2019

Love but a mixed review

I bought the Caudalie Radiance Serum as it’s sipposed to even out your skin tone and gradually remove dark spots.

Love this stuff as even though it’s light and doesn’t clog pores it still moisturises. The main drawback though for me is that after so long I still haven’t noticed my dark spots disappear. I wonder if I need to use the whole line including toner. Hence my positive but mixed review.

Updated On: June 29, 2019

Love but a mixed review

After using a few trial vials and almost done one full sized bottle my thoughts are that it is surprisingly super moisturising for a serum! I managed to achieve a “glow” with this serum!!!

June 20, 2019

Radiance

Light fragrance and consistency, absorbs well. Hard to say if it’s working because I haven’t used it long enough. I use it with the Vinoperfect overnight renewal cream