3.9/5
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Reviews

February 10, 2020
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Cooling to the Face

I’m fairly new to the Caudalie brand but I had heard such good reviews about it I just had to try it for myself. As I’m 35 and fast approaching my forties I decide to try Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet cream. Firstly, I loved the baby pink packaging. The cream has a hint of pink In it and is thin in texture. It felt like a sorbet was getting applied to my skin- it was intense with moisturiser, cooling my skin as it absorbed this wonderful product .leaving my skin feeling hydrated all day long.

January 22, 2020

I feels great on your skin

I purchased a "Favourite sets" from Sephora and it included CAUDALIE VINOSOURCE MOISTURIZING SORBET, and it's great! It feels like putting on really nice moisturizing whipped cream on your face, that absorbs really well. It does not feel oily or sticky at all, I have oily t-zone but also dry combination skin. It's great for me and I'm in my 30s. I highly recommend!

January 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Take it or leave it

Don't get me wrong this moisturizer is amazing, very lightweight, leaves your skin smooth but it is $51 before tax. If you have a good job then it is definitely worth it, however if you're a student like I am it is not worth the money at all. Cetaphil would be a better option for you.

October 29, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Perfect for everyday use

I love this moisturising sorbet because it's perfect for every season and it can be used on its own but works great over a serum as well, it's not too heavily fragranced and it's great for sensitive skin as well

August 27, 2019

One of my fav moisturizers

I am not a person who would spend a ton on a moisturizer (I focus more on serums with active ingredients) but this definitely worth every penny. The scent is very pleasant and soothing. It sinks instantly into my skin and keeps me hydrated throughout the day.

July 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great moisturizer!

I had never tried this before, but I have heard so much about it that I was happy to receive a few deluxe samples recently! It was perfect timing bc my skin,, which is usually normal/combo, went through a massive dry spell, and I needed the extra moisturization! I would say this is perfect for dry skin, it did not leave me oily at all and felt very good on my skin, not at all heavy! I usually use a lighter moisturizer, but I actually really like this, as it's very similar to what I usually use, but it is more moisturizing, which is why I have continued to use it! I definitely recommend this

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely smelling cream!

This is so creamy and lovely to put on your skin. I only need a little bit which covers my face so it lasts me ages, plus it really leaves my skin feeling much softer and smoother. Everytime I use this I feel so fancy!

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Amazing product!

This is the only product that is light and moisturizing and does not irritate my sensitive skin! amazing product, you need to try!!! The best moisturiser ever!

July 05, 2019

Great product

I purchased the full size after I finished the trial size I got.I don’t feel irritated this summer because of the light texture of this product and its perfect under make-up also it has a dewy effect on my skin.But I think it wouldn’t enough for winter

June 28, 2019

Favorite daily moisturizer

Vinosource Creme sorbet is my favorite daily moisturizer. It makes my skin soft, non greasy and smells great! It absorbs quickly and has a very light texture.