• Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies
  • Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies

Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 227 in Baked Goods

April 21, 2017

The Carmel on these cookies is so good nice and creamy and soft not hard , Cookies and chocolate are good as well chocolate is nice and dark ...I love These in my coffee ,or with milk .

April 04, 2017

I love these cookies and so do my kids! We use them for a short cut to s'mores and the added caramel makes them that much better :) They are a good quality cookie, they taste amazing, and aren't over priced.

February 20, 2017

They taste kinda like twix, except they look much more presentable and you can easily serve them to visitors as a snack with coffee or tea. Delicious. The caramel is fairly runny and won't stick to your teeth. They go on sale once in a while, so worth it.

February 17, 2017

ATTENTION Danger!!! Une fois que vous tombez dans la boite , difficile de s’arrêter!!! Ces biscuits sont délicieux avec la couche de caramel au milieu....... accompagné d'un grand verre de lait c'est un régale, et en plus le prix est plus qu'abordable!

January 05, 2017

I LOVE these cookies! I don't eat cookies often, but when I do, these are usually involved. They are delicious just as a treat on their own, but they are also SO good if you dip them in tea or coffee.The hot water will semi melt the chocolate and warm up the caramel and oh my god, its amazing!

November 12, 2016

These are absolutely my favorite boxed cookies. The chocolate is very high quality, has the right texture and the caramel filling is not too sweet. I also like the size and texture of the cookie. I always get a few boxes when they go on sale.

November 07, 2016

Ces biscuits sont vraiment trop bon! Ma grand-mère en achète vraiment souvent et je les adore depuis que je suis toute jeune,très bon prix aussi et on les retrouve dans presque toutes les épiceries!

November 04, 2016

Un vrai pêché mignon les biscuit au chocolat et caramel !! Ils sont vraiment goutteux et savoureux en bouche. C'est un bon dessert rapide à servir ! Je recommande.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ces biscuits de Celebration aux caramel. Ils sont beaucoup sucré, donc faut faire attention. Ils sont tendres et le goût du chocolat mélanger avec le caramel est délicieux.

September 29, 2016

I also find these on sale for about 2 dollars a box at my local grocer and they are amazing cookies. The chocolate on them is so good and soft and sweet and paired with the perfectly baked biscuit and caramel inside. It is heavenly. Very addictive though, I can never just eat 2. My daughter takes the chocolate off and eats just that sometimes and leaves me with a bunch of biscuits lol. These are a number one in my family. I don't know who doesn't like these cookies. I mean ❤️