Celestial Seasonings Fruit Sampler Tea Reviews
#139 in Tea

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of the better fruity teas

I absolutely loved these teas. They're delicious both hot as a caffeine free after dinner treat and iced for the (hopefully) upcoming summer months. The peach tea brewed cold topped with a little sparkling water is absolutely to die for if looking to cut back on suagry sodas. The price point of these is also incredible, less than $4 and you get to try 5 different fruit tea blends. I'll definitely be buying this again in the near future.

Good for sun tea

When I make sun tea (glass jar filled with water, a handful of green tea bags and a few flavored ones set in the sun to brew) I love using these as flavors. They make delicious additions to green tea when making iced tea in the summer. Not my favorite for hot tea however. I also like that the fruit taste in them isnt super bitter like some other fruit teas.

Morning favourite

This is awesome! I love the Sleepy-time Vanilla and wanted to try more CS teas. I am a huge herbal tea fan and this is perfect. 5 flavours to choose from so you never get bored and can try something new. The peach one is so good. I just started drinking it and can't wait to try the other 4 flavours.

April 21, 2020

Weight loss

I brew 2 contigo water bottles every evening and chill overnight to take to work everyday. Lost 25lbs in past year mostly due to reducing surgery beverages.
    Raspberry my favourite but sampler pack keeps you from getting bored of same flavour every day

April 21, 2020

Tea time

I bought this recently and I love it. It’s really fruity and it wasn’t expensive at all. My favourite was the black cherry. If you like fruity drinks this would be perfect for you. The only thing I didn’t like was that the tea bag didn’t have a string on it so you have to scoop it out of your cup with a spoon.

March 07, 2020

Sweet tea

I have mix feelings about this box of sample teas.
    I love tea and i drink one every day after i get home from work but i was a fan of some of the teas but not so much of the others.
    It was great because i was able to try different teas that i thought were gonna be good but turned out to be not so great!
    I wpuld buy this again

January 22, 2020

Love this

I drink about 5-6 cups of herbal tea every day and this is my go to. The fruity teas have so much flavor! I love that I do not have to add anything to them and they taste delicious. My favorite is the black cherry berry:)

June 24, 2019

I love the brand!

This is a little bit expensive but it’s good to have the variety in a single box! I love the flavours and how they packed them. I will definitely buy again. My tip: if you like green tea you can add one green tea bag (black) with one of these flavours, it’s really good!

May 14, 2019

A good sampler box!

This sampler is cheaper than buying the whole country peach tea box. Thus, I end up buying the sampler every month mainly to have peach tea. However, all the other flavors are also good, but I am not a huge fan of berries in tea.

May 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Très bonne saveurs

J'aime qu'il y a 5 différentes saveurs dans cette boite, cela me permet d'avoir de la variété sans avoir a acheter 5 boites. Les 5 saveurs sont délicieuses et je m'en fait presque chaque soir.