3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

December 07, 2017

great daily facial moisturizer with SPF!

I started using CeraVe for my little one when she had bad eczema as a baby and was one of the few products we could use on her sensitive skin. Then I started using their products as well including the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. It is great to use summer and winter and feels very natural on the skin (non-greasy, no perfume smells).

October 02, 2017

Great moisture without being oily

This is now my go-to facial moisturizer. I find the price tag a little high for it, but it doesn't irritate my skin and hasn't been causing blemishes, so I guess that's worth it. I had a bad reaction to an essential oil serum, so my doctor recommended CeraVe as its known to be good for sensitive skin.

August 13, 2017

Good product

Good moisturizer for my skin which is combination and quite fair. Good value for the price. Definitely must use a primer before a foundation after this moisturizer.

June 22, 2017

The only SPF lotion I use!

Normal to oily formulation: This is the first SPF containing moisturizer that I have actually been able to wear. Previously trailed products have either resulted in a multitude of skin eruptions, increased sebum production or have balled up under my makeup. I am happy to finally feel like I can incorporate a bit of added sun protection to my regimen that doesn't see my already excessively oily skin looking worse that it already is. In fact I feel my makeup looks better after using this (alone or in combo with some of the PM formula) than it does when I incorporate primers (and I've trailed a ton). At aprox $15 Canadian, this product is definitely affordable enough to take a chance on. For reference I use the Cerave foaming face wash (normal to oily) prior to using this product.

June 11, 2017

This moisturizer has done wonders. I have oily skin and it works perfectly with my skin. I use it everyday and I will continue do so. Amazing for oily skin

June 01, 2017

I love this facial sunscreen. It goes on smooth and not sticky. It has a nice smell to it, no perfume added. I wear it everyday of the year, it feels comfortable and unlike other sunscreens I've used it doesn't make me break out.

May 25, 2017

It is an average moisturiser with SPF 30. The moisturiser doesn't plug up my pores or leave a white cast. For what it does at its price point, the moisturiser works but the sunscreen smell is overbearing.

May 10, 2017

I chose this lotion because it is moisturizing, scent free and has SPF in it. I want to love it but I only like it. It is lighter than a regular sunscreen but has a sunscreen feel to it. It is moisturizing and I just use this once a day after cleansing

2.7/5

May 09, 2017

I'm picky when it comes to face lotion. I want something light but one that keeps my face smooth and protects from the sun. Although this lotion does protect my pale skin from the sun it is super thick and I found that I broke out a lot using this lotion. No thanks.

March 29, 2017

La crème pour le visage ceraVe est merveilleuse. Pour les peaux sensibles une des meilleures à mon avis. à essayé si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait. De plus elle contient un FPS génial pour protéger du soleil. Elle me sert aussi de base à mon maquillage (quand je me maquille!). Ne laisse pas un film gras sur la peau. Vraiment un must. Son prix est aussi abordable. Ce n'est pas la moins cher sur le marché mais elle est moins dispendieuse que les crèmes de luxe.