3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

May 03, 2018

Good

Since they added zinc, this is one of the best SPF moisturizing lotion... but you have to use enough. It's not too heavy and you can use it by itself without any problem.

April 16, 2018

Parfait pour le cou et le décolleté!

J'ai malheureusement les yeux sensibles et ce produit ne me convient pas au visage probablement à cause de la protection solaire, mais j'ai trouvé qu'il offrait une très belle protection et beaucoup d'hydratation au niveau du cou et du décolleté. J'ai également la peau sensible à ce niveau et ce produit était parfait!

April 12, 2018

Great day time moisturizer

This is a great day time moisturizer that works really well under makeup. It doesn't get greasy or sticky and it has SPF 30 in it to boot which is awesome!

April 09, 2018

Great for extremely dry skin

I used this product when I was on accutane. I had extremely dry skin and would use this religiously. It didnt make my skin feel greasy at all and did help with the dryness. Would for sure recommend to anyone with dry skin. My skin isnt as dry anymore since ive been off the accutane and I still use it.

April 03, 2018

Moisturizing SPF lotion

Cerave is a great brand that I trust to use for my face and acne treatments. This AM SPF moisturizer is so great because It protects my face from harmful UV rays underneath my makeup but also doesn't make me breakout. There is no scent that I can smell and its lightweight with a matte finish great for putting makeup over. I love the price of this too and the quantity lasts quite awhile.

March 27, 2018

Great Day Time Moisturizer

This is my go-to moisturizer for the past couple of months. It's a light moisturizer and definitely does the job. It's good for my sensitive skin and it has SPF which is a plus.

March 23, 2018

Correct application is key

I purchased this product after hearing good things about Cerave from a colleague, while I was on the hunt for a facial moisturizer with at least SPF 30.

Personally, I like this product, although it wasn’t love at first sight. The first few times using the Cerave AM lotion, I would always end up with little white balls on my face, predominately on and around my nose. I jumped online and read different reviews on the product – someone had said about dabbing it on to your face, and blending it in that way, and others had mixed reviews about using any other products underneath.

After about a week of trial and error, I just applied it to my freshly washed (and dried) face, with a firm but gentle hand, and stopped rubbing immediately after most of the white had disappeared. This seems to be the technique that works for me (and the remaining white disappears as it is absorbed), although I imagine different people have success with other application methods. One thing I found is that regardless of what products I put underneath, and for how long I leave them to dry/sink-in, I would always end up with the white balls of zinc.

The Cerave AM lotion feels light-weight and dries quite nicely on my face. I have not applied any make-up on top, so cannot comment in that department. The smell is minimal, and I find it hardly noticeable.

Overall, this product seems to do a good job moisturizing and is a good option for general everyday sun protection - I haven’t been sunburnt once while wearing it for the past 3 months. I think that the Cerave AM lotion is a great alternative to applying regular sunscreen for days when at home and I love how quick and easy it is to apply (now that I have the know-how). I would happily buy again in the future.

March 21, 2018

Excellent product!

As someone with scent sensitivities and sensitive skin, I give this an A+!
    Goes on smoothly without any heaviness or oiliness, great base for foundation, and eliminates the need for having to apply a separate spf product as well. I burn very easily and have never gotten burnt after having applied this in the morning, so if us long lasting as well, unlike so many other products. Quality product.

March 19, 2018

Dream-Come-True

Prior to discovering this moisturizer, I struggled with many that would offer sun protection, but not leave my skin slick. This is a dream-come-true. It is an amazing moisturizer that nourishes my dry skin, and protects it very effectively at the same time. I highly recommend this for daily use.

0.8/5

March 14, 2018

Worst moisturizer I ever used

I used this for a couple of days at first I liked it but then I started noticing my skin was breaking out I started getting these small bumps all over my face my face was really irritated I gave it to my mom cause I thought my skin was just to sensitive but no she also got bumps and red skin I don’t not recommend if you have sensitive skin