3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

July 16, 2018

Really like this product

After my dermatologist recommended Cerave to me I now use most of their products. The facial Moisturizing Lotion is non-greasy and really moisturizes my skin and I love that it has the SPF 30.

July 15, 2018

Leaves a white cast.

I tried using this product but with the amount you would need for sun protection I was left with a white cast and oily face. It was so hard to rub the product in and it just didn't seem to dry down. It had the typical sunscreen smell.

May 30, 2018

Great SPF Moisturizer

I try to use SPF daily but I find that using sunscreen everyday on my face can be irritating for my skin. This moisturizer was perfect, it has SPF 30 and it keeps my skin hydrated. It also works well under makeup.

2.7/5

May 08, 2018

Too oily

I don’t have sensitive skin per se, but I decided to use cerave moisturizers as they are for sensitive skin and I try to avoid products with a lot of chemicals and what not. I’m a big believer in SPF and decided to try this as it’s a moisturizer and 30 spf which is a bonus. So I thought. I do believe this line is very good, but unfortunately I am not a fan of this particular product. I found it took a while to blend in and left a lot of white streaks. But the biggest issue was that it left my skin beyond oily right from the start. Typical of the heavy sunscreens. I tried to powder the shine away but I just felt that my face was heavy. It doesn’t have a strong scent so that is a bonus but I find it to be too thick and not a good daytime light moisturizer feel. So, because of this, I would not recommend nor purchase this product again. But it might work for others as we are all different and can deal with or handle after affects differently.

May 03, 2018

Good

Since they added zinc, this is one of the best SPF moisturizing lotion... but you have to use enough. It's not too heavy and you can use it by itself without any problem.

April 16, 2018

Parfait pour le cou et le décolleté!

J'ai malheureusement les yeux sensibles et ce produit ne me convient pas au visage probablement à cause de la protection solaire, mais j'ai trouvé qu'il offrait une très belle protection et beaucoup d'hydratation au niveau du cou et du décolleté. J'ai également la peau sensible à ce niveau et ce produit était parfait!

April 12, 2018

Great day time moisturizer

This is a great day time moisturizer that works really well under makeup. It doesn't get greasy or sticky and it has SPF 30 in it to boot which is awesome!

April 09, 2018

Great for extremely dry skin

I used this product when I was on accutane. I had extremely dry skin and would use this religiously. It didnt make my skin feel greasy at all and did help with the dryness. Would for sure recommend to anyone with dry skin. My skin isnt as dry anymore since ive been off the accutane and I still use it.

April 03, 2018

Moisturizing SPF lotion

Cerave is a great brand that I trust to use for my face and acne treatments. This AM SPF moisturizer is so great because It protects my face from harmful UV rays underneath my makeup but also doesn't make me breakout. There is no scent that I can smell and its lightweight with a matte finish great for putting makeup over. I love the price of this too and the quantity lasts quite awhile.

March 27, 2018

Great Day Time Moisturizer

This is my go-to moisturizer for the past couple of months. It's a light moisturizer and definitely does the job. It's good for my sensitive skin and it has SPF which is a plus.