3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

3.2/5

September 20, 2018

Not the greatest

I love cereve products but this was a dissapointment ...
    It’s very thick and leaves a major white cast on your skin after you apply it ...
    There are better ones out there that are more sheer and don’t leave the white residue on your face ..
    I say skip this one

2.7/5

August 17, 2018

Not really a fan

I enjoy most Cerave products, but I do not care for this one. I have normal/combination skin and the moisturizer feels greasy on my skin. I also found that when I put foundation over top of it, that it pilled on me.
    I won't be buying it again.

July 31, 2018

Would not buy again

I found this product was very tacky and thick. Did not like the smell, and it felt like I had a layer on top of my skin all day. Left it looking very greasy.

July 16, 2018

Really like this product

After my dermatologist recommended Cerave to me I now use most of their products. The facial Moisturizing Lotion is non-greasy and really moisturizes my skin and I love that it has the SPF 30.

July 15, 2018

Leaves a white cast.

I tried using this product but with the amount you would need for sun protection I was left with a white cast and oily face. It was so hard to rub the product in and it just didn't seem to dry down. It had the typical sunscreen smell.

May 30, 2018

Great SPF Moisturizer

I try to use SPF daily but I find that using sunscreen everyday on my face can be irritating for my skin. This moisturizer was perfect, it has SPF 30 and it keeps my skin hydrated. It also works well under makeup.

2.7/5

May 08, 2018

Too oily

I don’t have sensitive skin per se, but I decided to use cerave moisturizers as they are for sensitive skin and I try to avoid products with a lot of chemicals and what not. I’m a big believer in SPF and decided to try this as it’s a moisturizer and 30 spf which is a bonus. So I thought. I do believe this line is very good, but unfortunately I am not a fan of this particular product. I found it took a while to blend in and left a lot of white streaks. But the biggest issue was that it left my skin beyond oily right from the start. Typical of the heavy sunscreens. I tried to powder the shine away but I just felt that my face was heavy. It doesn’t have a strong scent so that is a bonus but I find it to be too thick and not a good daytime light moisturizer feel. So, because of this, I would not recommend nor purchase this product again. But it might work for others as we are all different and can deal with or handle after affects differently.

May 03, 2018

Good

Since they added zinc, this is one of the best SPF moisturizing lotion... but you have to use enough. It's not too heavy and you can use it by itself without any problem.

April 16, 2018

Parfait pour le cou et le décolleté!

J'ai malheureusement les yeux sensibles et ce produit ne me convient pas au visage probablement à cause de la protection solaire, mais j'ai trouvé qu'il offrait une très belle protection et beaucoup d'hydratation au niveau du cou et du décolleté. J'ai également la peau sensible à ce niveau et ce produit était parfait!

April 12, 2018

Great day time moisturizer

This is a great day time moisturizer that works really well under makeup. It doesn't get greasy or sticky and it has SPF 30 in it to boot which is awesome!