3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

July 06, 2020
    United States

Great product and great price

This is one of my favorite CeraVe products!! I’ve been using it every morning for a month and have noticeably more hydrated skin. My skin is combo, and very sensitive. This product worked great for me.

July 01, 2020

love this product

Very nice moisturizer if you have sensitive acne prone skin. This moisturizer does not clog your pores and its not too greasy. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. Im on my second bottle. I totally recommend Cereve.

June 29, 2020

Everyday Go To

I use this daily in the morning. I love that it has niacinamide in it, as well as having an SPF, and it’s super lightweight. If I’m going to be outside for a long time, I’ll mix in some other facial sunscreen because I’m pale and also use other products that may make my skin more prone to burn.

June 22, 2020

amazing sunscreen

i use this as sunscreen everyday, no matter what season. its so great because its a moisturizer and suncreen all in one. its also small so its easy to carry in a bag for on-the-go application

June 21, 2020

Best affective and mild sunscreen

Finally found a sunscreen that suits my skin, my skin is a combination and very sensitive and acne prone, all other sunscreens blocked my pores and cause acne. But this is so gentle and light weight and also provide moisture to my skin, best sunscreen for people with oily and pimple prone skin.

June 18, 2020

Great moisturizer!

the SPF doesn’t leave a white cast on your face! If you’re a brown girl like me then this is great for you since a lot of moisturizers that have spf leave a white cast on us. After applying this on my face my skin looks so plump and soft, I would definitely buy this again

2.7/5

May 25, 2020

I wanted to love this...

I wanted to love this product as I have had great luck with other Cerave products. Unfortunately it aggravated my skin and made me break out immediately and made my face itch.

May 23, 2020

Amazing day cream!

Such good ingredients, not super greasy and so hydrating!! Its the perfect first shot of SPF that absorbs quickly, and doesnt leave any white residue or excessive shine. Skincare ingredients help to strengthen your skin.

May 16, 2020

Definately getting this product again

I bought this after having bad reactions to other moisturizers. My skin has been fairly dry and this moisturizer definately helps!! It's great because it has spf as well as hyaluronic acid and ceramides which keep the moisture in the skin as well as introduce more moisture!!

May 12, 2020

A good moisturizer for its price

Personally, this product moisturized my skin just enough, and also protected it from the sun with its 30 SPF. By the way, I recommend using another sunscreen on top of this, because moisturizers with built-in sunscreen dont work as well as normal sunscreens do. It is pretty light, and doesn't feel greasy. It works pretty well for its cheap price. I have combination skin. I would recommend this to someone who has normal to oily skin, as this isn't moisturizing enough for those with dry skin.