CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

September 02, 2020

Great everyday moisturizer

This moisturizer is great for everyday wear. It has great ingredients, and does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. The spf 30 is also a huge bonus!

August 21, 2020

Changed my skin

I had heard all the rave about this facial moisturizing lotion and was apprehensive because nothing has even seemed to help my skin. After a few days of daily use, my skin was noticeably softer and more even. Definitely a holy grail in my skin routine.

August 20, 2020

The best in the business

You don't need a lot of products for you r skin when you are following a cerave routine. The lotion with SPF is everything you need for your AM care routine. It is hydrating and protects your skin. I usually use it twice a day if I am outdoors. Its not heavy on your skin and is fragrance free too.

August 18, 2020

moisturizer and suncreen

This is one of my favorite products!!
    everyday, no matter what season. its so great because its a moisturizer and suncreen like I have found with a lot of products. It spreads well and soaks very well into the skin. It’s great for dry patches and extremely sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and hydrated all day and it’s fab to use before applying makeup

August 18, 2020

Great!!!

I use this product every single day even if I'm not going out as I've heard that you should be wearing SPF even indoors. I like this brand however I feel like the sunscreen really does feel like and smell like sunscreen sometimes it feels a little bit more greasier to put on.
    overall I do like this product and would repurchase it.

United Kingdom

Great moisturiser!

This is a light daily moisturiser. It didn’t leave my skin sticky and feeling like I have to wash my face like I have found with a lot of products. It spreads well and soaks very well into the skin. It’s great for dry patches and extremely sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and hydrated all day and it’s fab to use before applying make-up

Very thick & moisturizing

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. It’s quite thick so I only use it at night time. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Very affordable. Love it!

A little too thick

While I have liked most CeraVe products, this one did nothing for me. The consistency was very thick and it did not absorb well into my skin. This made for a poor layer under my foundation.

July 06, 2020
    United States

Great product and great price

This is one of my favorite CeraVe products!! I’ve been using it every morning for a month and have noticeably more hydrated skin. My skin is combo, and very sensitive. This product worked great for me.

July 01, 2020

love this product

Very nice moisturizer if you have sensitive acne prone skin. This moisturizer does not clog your pores and its not too greasy. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. Im on my second bottle. I totally recommend Cereve.