CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

February 08, 2021

Cerave Moisturizer

Love this Cerave Moisturizer! It was recommended to me by a Youtube vlogger and I have fallen in love with it since. I use both the AM & PM one. I have pretty sensitive skin and Ive found that this moisturizer does not make my skin react.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

My every day favourite

I use this moisturiser every day and absolutely love it! It sinks in to the skin easily without leaving a white cast and the small tube lasts for ages. It's a thick cream but leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

January 26, 2021

Good but pills

This product feels very much like a sunscreen, it’s thick and does pill quite a bit when you use the recommended sunscreen amount. I like how it dries without a white case but it takes a while to absorb

December 15, 2020
    California, United States

Great combo

I really enjoyed this product. I think it’s the perfect consistency between a lotion and a sunscreen. The scent isn’t pleasant but it does a great job protecting your skin!

1.7/5

December 08, 2020

Horrible Residue

I really like Cerave moisturizer products but I was sooooo disappointed with this AM moisturizer. I tried to make it work, and kept using it because I had already spent the money on it, but half way through the bottle of just TRYING to make it work, I ended up having to throw it out. I couldn't even feel good about giving it away to a friend because it just sucked that much. It leaves a horrible white residue all over my face because of the SPF. My boyfriend would make comments about white stuff on my face and would have to pick pieces off my face from time to time. DO NOT buy this AM one with SPF. I would however, recommend the normal moisturizer.

December 07, 2020
    Indiana, United States

A must have in my beauty bag

I am so impressed with this product. Originally I purchased it because I was looking for a new facial sunscreen since I used a prescription retinoid. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and I have t noticed any white cast from the SPF

December 03, 2020

Good sunscreen and moisturizer.

Great because you don’t need to use moisturizer too, love that it is not irritating and good for sensitive skin. I’d say it’s on the pricier side compared to other drugstore products, but looking at any higher end brands this is the cheapest and best sunscreen option.

November 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Keeps my skin very moisturized and hydrated

I love this products, not only does it keep my skin moisturized and hydrated, it also contains niacinamide, Ceramides and hylauronic acid. It also contains SPF, which can double as a sunscreen too.Does leaves a white caste if not applied properly, but it disappears after a few minutes.
    If you’re like me and always in a hurry, the trick to avoid the white caste, is to pat into the skin against rubbing it.
    Been using it for almost 6 months, and my skin loves it

November 27, 2020

best daytime moisturizer

My sister kept telling me for weeks to try this moisturizer and I wouldn't listen. She gave me some of hers and now this is staple purchase for me, I use this every morning before I apply my foundation and it works great for my skin. I have combination skin and this moisturizer does not pill at all for me. I am still on my first bottle and it's been almost a year! This lasts a long time. No more purchasing high-end moisturizers from Sephora.

2.3/5

November 18, 2020

Did not work for me

I bought this product after reading amazing reviews on it. Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. I did not like the overall feel of the product, it wasn't moisturizing enough (my face got dried about 2 hours after using this) and pilled a lot. I will not be repurchasing this product. I did however like the PM version of this cream.