CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

2.3/5

November 19, 2020

Did not work for me

I bought this product after reading amazing reviews on it. Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. I did not like the overall feel of the product, it wasn't moisturizing enough (my face got dried about 2 hours after using this) and pilled a lot. I will not be repurchasing this product. I did however like the PM version of this cream.

November 19, 2020

Great price point

A no fuss daily sunscreen for a great price and doesn’t leave a white cast or greasy film. The basic moisturizer is a holy grail product that is affordable and protects your skin!

November 10, 2020

moisturizing sunscreen

I've been using this product for almost a year now and I must say that it's one of my favorite everyday facial moisturizers. It really hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily, and it's also really lightweight and gives your face a fresh look.

November 10, 2020

Sunscreen

I wanted this product for a face sunscreen and while the spf is quite effective, I find that if I layer it with other products it pills which is not good. Not oily though

November 02, 2020

Love this!

I absolutely love this lotion, I have always been scared of using sunscreen and moisturizers and this product has been so great. This doesn't make my skin oily but makes me feel hydrated AND has SPF protection.

October 29, 2020

Recommended moisturizer/sunscreen

This is my current facial lotion and it works really well for an everyday moisturizer/sunscreen with SPF30. It is not oily and doesn't leave any white casts on my face. I also like that it has niacinamide and HA.

October 24, 2020

Amazing face lotion

I started using CeraVe face wash a few years ago as a friend recommended it. Once I finished the face lotion I was using I thought I should check out other CeraVe products. I fell in love pretty quick. It absorbs easily and I love that it has spf in it as I am very fair. It's the only morning face lotion I will buy.

October 19, 2020

I strongly recommend to everyone.

I love this moisturizer brand.It helps my skin with hydration and battle of acne.It is one of the best moisturizer for people who has a very sensitive skin.It is less in fragrance and affordable.I will surely purchase in the future and recommend to all the gals out there.

October 14, 2020

Love it

I use it under my foundation and my skin has never looked better. I highly recommend every product of Cerave. There is a big hype on social media around Cerave products which makes them go sold out all the time.

October 01, 2020

Perfect for every day!

I was using a luxury product for my SPF needs earlier this year but it started to break me out! I heard such good things about CeraVe so I picked this one up and I love it! It goes on so easy and you don't need a lot to get the whole face. The only problem is the small amount of white cast it has, so you have to work it into the skin a bit more. Besides that, it is a great product and I have no breakouts!