CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 24, 2015

AMAZING!! I got this as a free product trial by #ChickAdvisor. #CreaVeBebeDiaperRashCream worked perfect on my little guy with an added bonus of giving my hands amazing softness.

2.8/5

June 24, 2015

This is a better deterrent than fix, as once the rash started this cream didn't stop the progression but did soothe it. If I just used it regularly i found there were less rashes in general

June 24, 2015

I am one of the lucky moms who were picked to try CeraVe products for free from Chickadvisor.
    The diaper rash cream is high quality, gentle on skin, and effective. It's different than other creams that comes in a jar , I really like the squeezable tube. I love it and recommend it.

June 24, 2015

The cream was non greasy which was great with my cloth diapers. It soothed the rash and worked as a great barrier.

June 24, 2015

CeraVe Bebe Diaper Rash Cream works great on my baby's bum and I used it myself too for my chaffed thighs after a really hot and sweaty work out. As far as diaper rash creams this one does last quite long and it soothes the burning stingy feeling that comes with rash.

June 24, 2015

really helped my little ones bum, if there was ever a little redness on his bum i would put this on and the next diaper change it was gone!
    LOVE

June 24, 2015

I really loved this ungreasy Diaper Rash Cream. I found it went on thin and easy by squeezing it out of the bottle instead of having to get it all over my hands removing it from a jar like other diaper creams. However, I found it more beneficial as a deterrent to my son developing a rash instead of helping once there was a rash. When my son had a rash at the start I found that it wasn't helping so I had to use a higher zinc formula then returned to this after it had cleared up. It worked great as a daily barrier between a wet diaper and his sensitive skin!

June 24, 2015

I really liked this cream as did my son. It goes on smooth so you are not hurting the rash with a thick paste. It cleared the rash up fast. If i had not switched to cloth diapers i would definetly use this more.

June 24, 2015

My little boy is prone to getting diaper rashes. I typically only use diaper cream when he has a break out and it's usually quite a mess. Most are either too think or too greasy. I really liked the consistency of the CeraVe diaper rash cream. It went on smooth and cleanly. I also found that the product lasted between diaper changes so that I didn't keep having to reapply it as much. It cleared my son's bum rash quite quickly. What more could I want in a diaper cream?

June 24, 2015

Perfect product, helps a lot, thank you