CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 05, 2019

Works well

This works well oh diaper rashes. It works faster than other lotions I put before such as Vaseline. This one feels a little bit dry and is harder to slide, but it’s more effective so I use this.

2.8/5

June 29, 2019

I would not buy this

I tried this diaper cream on my son as it was a gift, he had very bad bum rash and couldn’t find his cream I’d normally use. This cream made him scream bloody murder as I applied it to him. I threw it away it didn’t help the rash either.

June 26, 2019

Awesome diaper rash cream

I love this product as it works and for babies with sensitive skin it works amazingly.I find it lasts and have used numerous times with my kids.Got a new grandbaby coming soon so would also love to use on him.

June 24, 2019

For eczema

CeraVe works very well for eczema. I use it for my little brothers because they usually have eczema in winter. It's fairly prized and my go to for my little brothers

June 19, 2019

Best diaper cream

I love this diaper cream it's perfect not too thick not too thin which makes it easy to apply on my wiggle worm and it works really fast :) I reccomend this over most products any day

June 19, 2019

I use it for my baby

Hi
    My baby is allergic to perfumes and these products are great for him no reaction. And the skin fells so soft after for more then 1 day. and I use it everyday on him too morning and night.

June 12, 2019

For Eczema

I use ceraVe for treating my eczema on lower legs. I have been advised by my doctor to use and since then it really helped me to moisturize my skin thoroughly.

May 30, 2019

Number 1 choice.

This cream is absolutely amazing. It's also Wicked when using as an eczema moisturizer yes it's diaper cream but it doesn't amazing job heals up the skin in no time

May 15, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Works Well

This is a really good product. Not only good for diaper rash, but irritated skin on elderly individuals better consistency than other brands I have tried.. Will definitely purchase this again.

3.2/5

May 14, 2019

Decent cream

This decent quality diaper rash cream. Glides on easily, smells good, relieves the diaper rash. I would purchase it gain. My kid's bum liked it.......