CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 14, 2020
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Good for chafting

I suffer with chafting when I wear dresses or shorts I get sore painful red rashes on my thighs after walking in a dress or in shorts I put this stuff on and it soothes the pain I love it I reccomend it for women that suffer from chafting not just for babies it's amazing for ur thighs

January 09, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Love this

I love this product. I used this for my daughter that's two years old and it worked for her rash and the best part of it was that she didn't get an allergic reaction since she has sensitive skin.

January 08, 2020

Easy to use

Gentle on my baby and it is easy to dispense. I can always rely on this to save my daughter from a red and itchy rash (which happens a lot when she's teething)

January 06, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great

I really like this product. Just tried it recently and love it. Will definitely buy again. Good creams are hard to come by so I’m happy I found this one.

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

My best helper for baby diaper rash

The best helper for me and my babys diaper rash ! I use it every time when changed baby diaper and see that it works ! No more rashes on my baby body !

November 27, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

No rash any more

I did try a lot diaper rash cream to my newborn baby but just this one resolved us problem! Finally my childs skin is not damaged any more , I love this product!

November 27, 2019
    Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Good cream

Definately effective on little bottoms to help with those nasty nappy rashes.. Soothing and not messy like some creams.. Good value for the money.. Little goes a long way

Arkansas, United States

Work good

This was the only product that we could use on our baby its was the only product that worked it was a good quality good price overall good product I would recommend is to family and friends

#1 cream

I've tried many different creams before and nothing works as well as this one. One time application and it works right away, a little goes a long way.

works fantastic

My four month old son has very sensitive skin , we tried a lot of different brands but cerave worked great! His skin got a lot softer and smooth fast results and never seem to irritate! Would recommend this product!