Cerave bébé lotion hydratante Reviews
#40 in Lotions

June 30, 2019

Amazing moisturizer for babies dry skin

This lotion is a life saver for my babies sensitive dry skin. She has little baby bumps all over her cheeks and they are very dry but since using this lotion morning and night I’ve noticed a remarkable difference in her skin. Her skin is so much softer and the bumps have diminished significantly. Will continue to buy this lotion for a long time!

June 09, 2019

Favorite baby lotion

I am so happy to finally find a baby lotion that is sensitive enough for my daughter. She was getting rashes on her face and belly from scented lotions. Cerave is effective and really helps keep her skin smooth without being sticky. Will continue to buy!

March 19, 2019

Staple in my skincare

I will admit-this did not work magic or give me crazy results but it is something that I always rely on and have been using for years! And I know it is meant for babies but it works just as well on me! I switched over from the regular blue and white lotion a few years back. Does not feel oily or sticky. Gives just the right amount of hydration.

October 03, 2018

Great for Eczema!

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and eczema. The red spots and dry patches are now gone! I have been using this product since she was 2 weeks old and its great!

October 03, 2018

Makes their skin so soft

Love this lotion. It makes my kids skin so soft. My kids have eczema and it helps keep it under control and minimize any breakouts. It is light and dries fast.

April 10, 2018

Petite lotion miracle

Quoi dire de plus, à part que cette lotion hydratante fait des miracles? Mon fils d'un an fesait beaucoup d'eczéma au niveau du visage. J'ai essayé beaucoup de crèmes et cette lotion est la seule qui a grandement aidé la peau de mon fils! En seulement 3 jours d'application matin et soir, les lésions ont presque toutes disparues. Je n'achète que cette marque maintenant!

March 20, 2018

Une lotion pour bébé et maman.

La lotion hydratante Cerave pour bébé m'a vraiment épaté. Je m'en sers pour ma fille lors de la sortie du bain afin de bien l'hydrater, mais aussi pour moi-même lorsque j'ai la peau plus sèche. La lotion est bien absorbé par la peau et on ne sent pas d'effet gras comme certain autre produit. J'adore vraiment ce produit!